Search results

  1. frogboy4

    New Muppet Central Site Design

    You must download the flash plug-in. You can find it at the Macromedia site.
  2. frogboy4

    New Muppet Central Site Design

    Takin a break for a moment. You tell em, Cory! LOL! jeffy I used the press, release action instead of just release. It is the convention in Flash to use it, but I usually use release only. ActionScript is much like JavaScript so it's easy to understand. I may fix it. There are several...
  3. frogboy4

    New Muppet Central Site Design

    We are working on solving that next month. As for the click states - I kind of get what you mean - and I believe it is set on release states. Don't quite get why you'd click the element and hold it there without wanting to connect someplace, but we'll look into it. We intend to put some fan...
  4. frogboy4

    New Muppet Central Site Design

    Thanx for the rave review! Over one hundred responses have come to me this week - either on the board or in my email. I am proud to report that only three out of those have had trouble with the site. That's 97% success rate so far. The users either didn't wish to install the plug-in or were...
  5. frogboy4

    New Muppet Central Site Design

    The difficult task was finding images of the cast facing forward! :)
  6. frogboy4

    New Muppet Central Site Design

    To be exact, there are 145 characters, 143 files (Pip and Pop take up one arch and Statler & Waldorf are always linked). I really would like to get up to 200 characters in time, but we'll have to see. There are a few projects that are missing and key characters that I want to add like Dog City...
  7. frogboy4

    SHOCKER: Why Kermit Swamp Years dvd rocks!

    Really? Very pleased about that!
  8. frogboy4

    New Muppet Central Site Design

    LOL! Fun fact about the bar - Statler and Waldorf are the only linked characters. Heck, they had to be! I'd be worried to hear what they'd have to say if I didn't. I hope to add a few more in the future, but we do have representations spanning Sam and Friends to Swamp Years. Thanx to Warrick...
  9. frogboy4

    SHOCKER: Why Kermit Swamp Years dvd rocks!

    I found it harmless. It could have been much better, but it was okay. I think we can all agree that there was likely a more interesting story there that wasn't told, but KSY was a cute flick. I guess my review would be more harsh if the special and series weren't around the corner, but I enjoyed...
  10. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I believe Ken expressed that their intent is to are make the strongest pieces from each project rather than make full lines of each movie etc. Probably wouldn't be wise to have the Muppet Show and Muppet Movie line competing with each other and it's quite smart for choice figures to be...
  11. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken I'm sure you'll be glad to be back to the world of air conditioning! :)
Top