Search results

  1. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sent. :sing:
  2. The Count

    Redsonga's Fanfic Ideas

    Well... Not sure if it would help, but as for the evil producer you might want to read through TogetherAgain's Destination: Home! and WhiteRabbit's Long Way From the Top. Hope this helps. Take care.
  3. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... Can send you Right Where I Belong, need your email addy first though. What I'm currently looking for: Muppets: Kermambo. Disney: Nightmare Before Christmas, songs from the movie. If anyone can help, thanks. :scary:
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mmm, I'd rather just have the blood pudding please. Count and UD: Blood? *Both have an extra bowl and spoon ready, they love that stuff.
  5. The Count

    Gorch But Not Forgotten (a comic strip)

    No worries Jay, I can wait. Now what me do till then? *Drums fingers on the SST brick wall in my figure collection.
  6. The Count

    Gorch But Not Forgotten (a comic strip)

    Pretty much what Oscarfan said. Do the entries at DeviantArt contain write-ups of what's happening, being said, what the general joke is? Just askin' cause of my blindness, and it'd be a help to others too.
  7. The Count

    An All Hallow's Love (A Fraggle Rock Tale)

    Looking forward to it. :excited:
  8. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Nooooooo! Don't say that! Kyle, you mad impetuous young fool! Now that you said it, get ready for every single thing around you to go wrong. And I thought you'd seen enough TV not to make that mistake. *Scurries away before getting caught in the slipstream of Kyle's bad luck. :scary: J/K.
  9. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #82 - Is It Scary?

    Heh... Bit of ziffling, fun for all. Seems there was some sort of hiccup, it vanished and I was able to listen to the episode now. The highlight was the Muppet List with Vic. You should check out his Creative Weekly Muppet art thread, lots of good stuff, especially the Muppet Family...
  10. The Count

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    Hey Phil... Is something wrong with the station? Listening to The Alligator King and Pree-School Musical, and they both got short glitchy spikes, as if the track jumped a line or two before resuming the song. Hope this can get fixed.
  11. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #82 - Is It Scary?

    Hi Steve. Glad you got back safely. Mentioned I'm having troubles listening to this episode. Hope everything's great over there in O-Hi-O
  12. The Count

    A Muppets Family Christmas on DVD

    Angie, if you're looking for a complete version of the special, I recommend highly you contact either KermiClown, explain the situation and I'm sure he'd be able to help.
  13. The Count

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    Hey Steve. Thought I'd post this here, the main MuppetCast thread since you'll probably start the individual thread for Episode 82. Thing is, I'm having trouble accessing the show. When I go to the MuppetCast's home site, I usually find the Graphic Icon for Podpress, the link just above the...
  14. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Today's review. Episode 4184: The Cookie Touch. Airdate: November 3, 2008. Season: Season 39. Sponsors: R, 7. Word on the Street: Scrumptious. Street Story. Something weird, I think my station opened with a voiceover about the opening sequence, maybe they're prepping episodes for future...
  15. The Count

    Season 39 Character Questions

    Today's list. Episode 4184: The Cookie Touch. The Fairy Cookie Person The Old Lady Whose Hat was Turned into a Cookie Tiffany Alice The Cake :insatiable:
  16. The Count

    Gorch But Not Forgotten (a comic strip)

    Hi. Is it possible to have descripts added explaining each entry in this Mup-comic adventure? If you need pointers, I'd recommend reading through Jamie frogboy4's posts in the 2008 Menu thread. Thanks and have a great Halloween weekend. :scary:
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Costumes and creeps have been put away, the fiends saying their goodbyes as they return to the master's castle. Me: Count, did you put in the batty batterscotch ones? Count: Yes. UD: And I added the peanut butter shudder already. Good, that leaves the oatmeal raisins and chocolate chips...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah... November the 1st... Well, the Headless Horseman will be making his rounds tonight. So keep out of sight and don't stick your neck out... Or it might be your head that'll roll. *Evil laugh. At least there's Día de los Muertos tomorrow, plenty of piñatas filled with candy and spooky...
  19. The Count

    ToughPigs Gone?

    Hi. Just went to see if there was anything new at www.toughpigs.com furthering the Muppet 2008 Presidential campaign between Ernie and Bert vs. Gobo and Red Fraggles. Unfortunately, I got a message stating that the account has been suspended and to notify the pertinent people. So... Wha...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    My my, it looks like we have loads of goodies to hand out. *Fatatatita jumps into the basket Prairie's holding, purring and patting Gaffer, nudging a box of ginger snaps into Prairie's free hand for her sister-in-paw. *Huggles Spamela. Mmm, well, you won't want this icky band candy, it'll...
Top