Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Count and me, baking Christmassy number cookies, waiting for MuppetCast 86.
  2. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Well... The only one of the SST/Kermit-related songs I don't have is Frog of the Year. Would send those, but methinks Prawny's already got things well in flipper. And thanks for the melded version Randall. :grouchy: :wisdom:
  3. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks Randall... But is there a way to get Oscar's Question merged with True Blue Miracle, minus the record's narration? Guess what I'd rully like is the full version of True Blue Miracle with the added exchanges between Big Bird and Patty and Oscar that airs on MCR. That, and the...
  4. The Count

    What figures do you own?

    Yeah... Pretty much all the Electric Mayhem members became high-sellers and are hard to find. Zoot and Lips alone command the market. But there are deals to be found, hope you find what you're haunting for.
  5. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Taken care of.
  6. The Count

    Change of Heart

    Just a tip... You can find links to all of Toga's and other people's fictional works by visiting the FanFic Library Index thread stuck at the top of the FanFic & FanArt section. Hope this helps. :wisdom:
  7. The Count

    Kermit as Indiana Jones

    No problem. Hope you like it here and have fun in some of the other areas/threads.
  8. The Count

    Kermit as Indiana Jones

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. To answer your question... Kermit did indeed appear as Indiana Jones, or Indiana Frog as this alterego was better known. The role originated in one of the imagination fantasy sequences in episodes of Muppet Babies. Kermit resumed his Indiana Frog persona...
  9. The Count

    What figures do you own?

    Yes... That's perfectly okay. See, when the Super Grover figure was originally made available, it was kept sealed in the usual white mailer box. Half were packed as Super Grover, the other half were Grover Kent, you had no way of knowing which one you got until you bought and opened the box...
  10. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sent. :cool:
  11. The Count

    What figures do you own?

    Uh Prawny... Those Mini Muppet sets, you've got the last one of each transposed. Sam came with Mahna Mahna and Thog, and it was Piggy, Snowths, and TMM Gonzo. As for my own collection... I've got everything except the following few items: Tux Kermit (Toy Fare). Tux Kermit (Toys R' Us)...
  12. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Muppets at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade

    Thanks Bry. BTW: Can get you Kermit's song if you want, just LMK.
  13. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Yes, but the manner in which he discussed that, it came across as spam since he just came in and started promoting the online aid without prompting. BTW: iamrabroad has been taken care of.
  14. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Taken care of. Also banned gtheule, who's profile looked legit but was deemed a spammer due to that person's posts.
  15. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    What do I do with that person? Well, there are a number of things I could do... *Thinking of counting the possibilities. But actually, I delete all their posts—if they've made any and are in need of moderator approval—and then I ban that spammer.
  16. The Count

    Fraggle Rock: Elder Clan Adventures

    Amid a crowd of cheering readers too. Heh, thought it'd be Richard's Mean Genie. Good work Kelly. Good work indeed. And did I hear a Gorg female shouting from above the Fraggles' heads? *Shrugs. Thanks for posting.
  17. The Count

    Fraggle Rock: Elder Clan Adventures

    Like I said, I have my suspicions but will gladly wait for Elder Clan's update to reveal it, in whatever way you choose. BTW: FWD RTL when you can, no worries if it takes a while. And you're doing nifty with this story... *Hugs Kelly.
  18. The Count

    Looking for Christmas Eve on Sesame Street

    Would recommend you contact fellow forum member KermiClown. Chances are most likely he has it and can help out.
  19. The Count

    Season 39 Character Questions

    Ah... Thanks buddy. Now I rully have to watch this special, along with Letters To Santa.
  20. The Count

    Fraggle Rock: Elder Clan Adventures

    You know... Methinks I might know who this foe is, but I'm waiting to be pleasantly surprised... Just like when you revealed who that monster at the gates was back in Chapter 4. And the little things of light living in the Crystal Caverns. So all I'll say for now is... More please! :excited:
Top