Search results

  1. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sent. Please LMK if you got it okay. :D :flirt:
  2. The Count

    Fraggle Rock: Elder Clan Adventures

    Yes... Read through some of those authors' works and you'll see what I mean. Rully missing updates for Kermie's Girl since a few of us forum friends are involved in the story, as part of the Vegas crowds. *Dreamy sigh. Anyway, more please.
  3. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Just need your email address and I can send the song your way. :halo:
  4. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Just sent it, LMK if it downloads okay. :)
  5. The Count

    Fraggle Rock: Elder Clan Adventures

    Very nicely done young Fragglean. Taking lessons in ushgush you are. Much to learn have you. Study at the feet of other masters like Ruahnna and TogetherAgain, learn their secrets you will. Post more shall you soon? Please? :coy:
  6. The Count

    Tis' the Season...For Cookies & Presents!

    No wonder your roomies are always swiping your wallet to go out for meals. Green Eggs and Ham: fried eggs and ham and green pesto sauce stacked up on fresh toast. Also looking forward to Chronicles of Narnia on Friday.
  7. The Count

    Fraggle Rock: Elder Clan Adventures

    Yaey for inspiration! Too bad mine isn't working at the moment, but I left a PM for another friend to see if I could get her help. Eh, we'll see what happens. *Leaves fridge-cooled radish bars for Kelly.
  8. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Just need your email address and I can get this one to you.
  9. The Count

    Tis' the Season...For Cookies & Presents!

    *At Kathy... That's my girl. Honestly thought it would air at 8 PM... But it didn't. Caught just the tail end of The Cat in the Hat, the animated classic version. Tuned in at 10 and got the Dr. Seuss triple billing of The Sneetches, The Zax, and Green Eggs and Ham (which is delicious for...
  10. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    *Huggles for Fraggie. Oh, and those 17 cookies I meant to get you. Though joke-killing is Vibs' territory-ish. You know, back in the T*K*O days-ish. Now off with you my little ones... *Sends visions of sugar plums to dance through their heads.
  11. The Count

    Kermit Missing!

    Yes... The Kermit Charlie Chaplin statue has simply been removed for washing and cleaning. It was reported so various places just recently. No worries, we'll hear from the Henson.com podcast when it's been restored to its rightful place. :attitude:
  12. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Your best bet is to contact Pan In Scarlet personally Kate. He came through hauntingly with the Nightmare stuff I asked for. :D
  13. The Count

    Fraggle Rock: Elder Clan Adventures

    How I missed this. Splendid, splendid, post more please!
  14. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    No worries vaati. Glad to help out when I can. :cool:
  15. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Just took care of that spammer. *Huggles Kathy.
  16. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hey vaati, did you get the song I sent? Just curious. :sing:
  17. The Count

    Tis' the Season...For Cookies & Presents!

    Grrr.... Mad I missed the Peanuts special last night. But I plan on watching the Garfield special tonight, as I remember that one fondly, and also have the book chronicling the Christmas special. :concern: :shifty:
  18. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Yeah well, it's the Puppet Improv section the spambots are targeting. Shame rully. :busy:
  19. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Taken care of. Also, after Phil reopened the registrations and this problem reared is ugly head once again, they've seemed to have moved on, no longer is the FR section their target but it's become the Puppetry Improv section instead. Just banned a batch of spambots now, including an idiot...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *In bed, a domed patch over my right eye, looking much the part of whatever mad scientist you wish to think of... Yes, my darklings have been perfected... *Sampling the renewed batch of number cookies, sipping a cup of hot chocolate. Count: May I... Certainly. :batty: puts his own cup and...
Top