Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Dioramas

    I'd try ebay. They circulate every now and then. It's the colorforms set that has the famous Muppet cast poster (pre floating head Piggy) on the cover. I also use the Muppet Disco colorforms set for the repaints and tux versions.
  2. frogboy4

    Dioramas

    It really is fantastic. I can fit 5 characters comfortably on the stage and four in front of it. Great stuff. I encourage those who have not invested in sets and those who really want a theater set to do this.
  3. frogboy4

    Meet the Feebles on DVD?

    Actually, there may be some truth behind those theories, but my point is - why is it our business? Who wants to know that sort of information. I don't want to hear about Henson's marriage troubles. It doesn't interest me. We are all human and I think that people forget that - but that doesn't...
  4. frogboy4

    Meet the Feebles on DVD?

    why the heck was I "re"ed? I just made a joke. I'd love to see a real Henson bio. I know he wasn't as kiddified as most make him out to be, but I don't think he was quite as extreme as has been said on this thread. I really think he was somewhere in the middle.
  5. frogboy4

    Meet the Feebles on DVD?

    That reminds me of a joke I heard. A priest. Dalai Lama and Martin Luther King were in a boat... Just had to say it. :D
  6. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I successfully popped the piggy heads. THey are a lot more durable than you think. just twist and pull - not yank too hard. Then pop them on. It really will make you feel better about Piggy.
  7. frogboy4

    Your Thoughts: It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas

    LOL! Misspeelings?
  8. frogboy4

    What is your not so favorite figure?

    I like them all, but he is my least fave.
  9. frogboy4

    Article On Disney Animation: Is It Fading?

    DVDs are a different technology than digital projection. DVDs have a lot more compression.
  10. frogboy4

    Why we love and/or hate Beauregard

    I just don't think there's much to the character. It is probably Dave's decision to limit his screen time. Beauregard is best in small doses. If he were used too much it might get boring. But I'm ready to see a different dimention to the character. Maybe expand his personality, explain his...
  11. frogboy4

    What is your not so favorite figure?

    I have to say Beaker. Piggy is the obvious one, but after I popped her EB head onto the purple body, she is a lot better. Beaker's hair just seems too big and cartoony to me. That's all that's wrong with him, but it made an impact on me. I also wish Gonzo's eyes and color were less cartoony...
  12. frogboy4

    Ralph Costume

    Rowlf Costume I don't think they have made any costumes for Rowlf the Dog. I have seen patterns for Fozzie, Gonzo, Kermit, Piggy and Animal up on Ebay, but never a Rowlf. Hope you think of something.
  13. frogboy4

    Why we love and/or hate Beauregard

    I wouldn't paint Beauregard as being totally dumb. He was dim with good intentions and very lovable. I don't think he's pessimistic at all. He never downed anything or anyone. He is good-natured. I wish we'd see more of him.
  14. frogboy4

    Your Thoughts: It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas

    I don't think the issue had anything to do with the puppet. That's crazy talk.:confused:
  15. frogboy4

    Did anyone else wish that Miss. Piggy was cut out of Muppet Movie?

    Legs looked fine to me too, and I am picky. The ear did bug me, but it was supposed to be tucked under the hat. I would have still had one exposed ear (if it were up to me).
  16. frogboy4

    Tux Bunsen and Beaker photo!

    The main issue with the Scooter sculpt, as I see it, is the oversized glasses. I think that's to prevent breakage. His eyes still obscure some of the subtlety of the face sculpt. I have seen images from very view and they are almost spot-on. The directly forward view seems to be lacking in the...
  17. frogboy4

    Article On Disney Animation: Is It Fading?

    I get ya. The fact is - digital film will always look different. It's like watercolors and oils. They just exist on different principles. What I find interesting about your statement is that film theorists have stated that the hypnotic flicker of standard film projection grabs the viewer's...
  18. frogboy4

    Meet the Feebles on DVD?

    Tardy was the only character I liked. Very much like me sometimes.
  19. frogboy4

    You're Just Lucky SpongeBob's Not On.

    Check it! Here is a little Flashtoon I made for a friend of mine who was having a bad week. I think you will enjoy it. I do that sort of stuff for a lot of my friends. Don't forget to press the reset button. This is all my vector artwork in Flash. :)CLICK HERE!!!! That's a friend of mine...
  20. frogboy4

    a great Playset/Figure Set idea?

    Only if the cost of making the figures exceeds the profits will the line be scrapped, but even after that there is an online market for fewer figures in smaller runs so I wouldn't worry. Just promote the line to your friends. I give them as gifts to friends who like specific characters...
Top