Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Oh, I think Pops played a rather prominent role in the Muppet Show openings and in the Great Muppet Caper. Marvin Suggs would also make a very interesting figure. He has a great look, outfit and fun prop options. He was featured in many of the 80s merchandise (coloring books, etc). And makes...
  2. frogboy4

    The Muppet Babies "Rock Music Video"???

    I loved that video. Only saw it once, Nearly 20 years ago, but it was fantastic!
  3. frogboy4

    Have the exclusives jumped the shark?

    Oh, definitely would like those too. But the tuxes aren't really pushing other such things out. It's really just about timing and cost I think. Those costumes are choice and cost more, so they should be carded later in a retail environment. They really couldn't have come out with a Sam, Fozzie...
  4. frogboy4

    Have the exclusives jumped the shark?

    I can see that. I just think a Bunsen/Beaker tux 2 pack would be fun. It could have been a blown up Beaker and singed coat Bunsen. That would have been much less expensive to make, but the tuxes do look nice on them. I certainly wouldn't mind Tux Scooter, but there are variants of Fozzie...
  5. frogboy4

    Have the exclusives jumped the shark?

    Why don't Bunsen and Beaker make as much sense in a tux as Scooter?
  6. frogboy4

    Have the exclusives jumped the shark?

    (measures 7 inches) Hmm, that is kind of small. I'm not going any further! LOL! Would still be cool to have.
  7. frogboy4

    Have the exclusives jumped the shark?

    I think the Tux versions are great ideas. It's a way to offer cool limited edition figures to hardcore fans while getting a lot of mileage out of the sculpt to help sustain the line. I don't think anything has jumped the shark yet. One could make a case for the megas, but nobody's seen them in...
  8. frogboy4

    View New Posts

    Thanx, Kev. I really don't like that Kermit much. I'd probably make them look simple like the smiles are now. Then, of course, there's the controversy of what characters to include. LOL! I'd definitely have a Fozzie Bear somewhere. :)
  9. frogboy4

    View New Posts

    I have always been supportive of your idea. Never have I said otherwise.
  10. frogboy4

    Happy Birthday Joggy!

    Happy Birthday! Eeek! I keep missing these! :eek:
  11. frogboy4

    Happy Birthday Supergrover

    Happy Birthday Travis! Hope you had lots of fun and got lots of stuff!
  12. frogboy4

    New Muppet Plush

    Ooops! :eek:
  13. frogboy4

    View New Posts

    We'll look into that. Interesting idea. I just took the Kermit fromt he cakes. I'm too skinny to be warm or fluffy. Must be the tofu. My hair is kinda spiky, though. Does that count as fluffiness? I was quite congenial and receptive to her ideas until the (smart a**) name-calling began...
  14. frogboy4

    New Muppet Plush

    Well, most of those plushes are unimpressive, but woohoo, Camilla! Guess I'll be getting that as soon as I can scrape up the cash. Thanx Warrick. You rock you over obsessed Muppet fan, you! :D
  15. frogboy4

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    I only liked Muppet stuff as a kid. People would get me toy cars and transformers and I would just paint them in more interesting colors. :)
  16. frogboy4

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    What about Go-Bots? LOL! (ducks) just kidding!
  17. frogboy4

    View New Posts

    That was a good idea. Hmmm, I don't know were to fit that just now, but it is definitely a great idea!
  18. frogboy4

    View New Posts

    Thank you very much. I dedicate many hours a week on MC. It's a lot of fun, but much work goes into everyday operations. There are many things we plan to add this year. ;) Thanx for the chicken!
  19. frogboy4

    View New Posts

    Being called an a** wasn't very friendly and not generally acceptible behavior on this forum.
  20. frogboy4

    Muppet Central Birthday Menu

    The official rules are here.
Top