Search results

  1. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Well, here goes nothing... *Spoken: To cardboards. You remind me of the baby. What baby? The baby with the power. What power? The power that you do. Who do? You do. Do what? Remind me of the baby. :sing: I saw my baby. Crying hard as babe could cry. What could I do? My...
  2. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    UD: Mmm... So which spell to use... Me: Snips and snails, puppy dog's tails. Count: Thunder and lightning... *OOC: How do I link to a song in my computer's files here?
  3. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Now that's a toughy. UD: You don't suppose it has to do with that old nursery rhyme, the one about the bough breaking? Count: And down vill fall baby, cradle and all? UD: Which might mean the shackles. *Reminisces wistfully at the baby shackles, thinking if he and Auntie E... Erm, are...
  4. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Oh... It says "find your home" right? So we go through the E-gate. That's the planet we call home. *Gates of the letter E swing open. So erm, shall we?
  5. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    UD: Hmmm... Me: Well, the only problem is there are two M's. UD: Why should that matter? Me: Well, ordinarily I'd say it wouldn't. Count, count off as I go please. Count: Certainly. M = Mercury. V = Venus. E = Earth. M = Mars. J = Jupiter. S = Saturn. U = Uranus. N = Neptune. P =...
  6. The Count

    New Disney Muppets Figures Revealed

    Yeah man. And Palisades aren't statues... Macfarlin, those are statues. And I did say I support the multi-teared smaller-sized Muppaverse figurine idea, heck, I used to collect the SST ones back in the day. The truth is, I sorta got scared off of Vinylmation from a review done of the first...
  7. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Count and UD: Going underground? We practically unlive there! *Both chuckle at their own joke. Lead on Hoggle. *Thinks if there'll still be some riddles to overcome. *Sends positive thoughts to Kells.
  8. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    *Eyeing the trapdoor hole. Hmm, curioser and curioser I believe is the expression. Well, I've always wanted... *Goes down through the rabbit hole after Kelly. *Count and Uncle D quickly follow, leaving Erin in charge if goblins should come and attack the place. *Inside the hole... :sing...
  9. The Count

    Save Our Snowth.

    Wha? Is dis true? Da wedding is off? Is it so?
  10. The Count

    Save Our Snowth.

    *To Bo: Shut yer mouth, convict. *To SNOWTH: Judicial privilege. Now you want this marriage to be legalized or not? 's your call.
  11. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    UD: Maybe he needs a good charge first. *Builds a bit of friction upon his palms, then shoots ol' buzzard beak with some blue lightning. Oooo... That kind of experience, it must be... *Electrifying! Lectrifying! Lectrifying! Lectrifying! *All break into musical number from Grease.
  12. The Count

    Save Our Snowth.

    Bo struck Ben with a tuning fork? Must be tuning up. *Locks Bo for assaulting a national landmark, and cruelty to animals. Snowth can kiss the bride... But not before I do, as a final act sanctioning the union between man and Chipette.
  13. The Count

    Save Our Snowth.

    Posted by Bo-Re-Mi: "I object!" Overruled. *Slams mallet down concking out the custodian of the 3976½. :sing: Oh little Jeany... You just became abride. Yeah, little Jeany. Now you'll live in Snowthy prideeeeeee!
  14. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Hmm... Well, that's a step in the right direction. *Stirring some ice cream into a glass of milk. You want some sammies Kelly? *Leaves a few on the platter for others to take if they want, sliced into smaller squares, it's easier to have a batch of 'em like that. :hungry:
  15. The Count

    Save Our Snowth.

    *Sniff, we didn't even get to kiss the bride good luck. She's a lovely girl and will make a beautiful wife. Wait, they didn't get married did they? Nope... But she's still being claimed by him. Meh, oh well. *Struts out to certain music with his train of cartoon crushes.
  16. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Amen to that. *Makes some PB toasted sammies for others after Pearl finishes.
  17. The Count

    Save Our Snowth.

    Zit's incredible! Hey man, who's the doomed groom? *Burgles a party favor or two.
  18. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    *Shuffling off to the common room. UD: So what's the news? Me: Turns out that new set of Disney Muppet figures are just the next line of Vinylmation. Honestly, the 7-pin boxset of Muppets with earhats was much more exciting/appealing. *Uncle D nods in agreement.
  19. The Count

    New Disney Muppets Figures Revealed

    Mmm, Vinylmation then. Hexactly what I thought. If I'm gonna get excited about finally getting a Bean Bunny figure/figurine at Disney, it'll be the Muppet*Vision 3D one. Call me when a decent line of figures starts up again. Or at least a multi-teared Muppaverse series of smaller figurines.
  20. The Count

    New Disney Muppets Figures Revealed

    Mwha? What are these... Vinylmation? Static posed figurines? Small figurines with some articulation? Poseable vinyls? And most importantly, how do they look compared with the Palisades line in both quality and height?
Top