Search results

  1. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    *Casually giving Maleficent the once-over. And that's your little pet Diablo? *Jerks thumb at whatever. Okay, whichever can do her best to charm me wins. And I warn you, I'm a pretty slick customer, I know when I'm being conned.
  2. The Count

    An Unooficial Message for Prawnie

    Mr. Castle opines that such a request wouldn't be feasible, as you would be in violation of such an order already. Furthermore, he strongly advises to go nowhere near PETA, known also as People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. The best course of action is to condemn your "employer" to a fate...
  3. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Hmm... Maleficent or Esmeralda. Well ladies, looks like your tied. That can only mean... Sudden death, my favorite part of the game. *Gets a Faustean contract ready to consign the winner's soul to his ownership.
  4. The Count

    The humans' last names on the show

    Well, now I'm not so sure, as even the Wiki states it needs citation to evidence the character's full name as Bob Johnson. As for David, that's baseless rumoring started by his association with Olivia who is Gordon's sister, and thus she shares the last name Robinson. But not David.
  5. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    *Doesn't know that franchise so well... *Returns to the dorms in his underworld robes. Locked? Well, it's a good thing I carry a set of skeleton keys with me. I'll toss Pain and Panic into boiling Flegethon later. *Red hair sizzles a little before cooling down.
  6. The Count

    Yoostar Lets You Be "Scene"

    Yeah... I remember Steve talking about this on the MuppetCast some time back. :crazy:
  7. The Count

    The humans' last names on the show

    No, Bob's last name hasn't been spoken on air... But it was confirmed as Johnson in an SST trivia quiz, look it up at the Wiki. And Luis's uncle is named Jose. Hope this helps. :wisdom:
  8. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    You might be fright, but since Gloria was the name originally mentioned... It's been way too long since I've seen Don't Eat the Pictures. Will send ASAP.
  9. The Count

    An Unooficial Message for Prawnie

    Mr. Castle asks if this forced secretarial servitude stems from the failed attempted wedding between yourself and said pink fluffy thing. If so, we further recommend contacting Ms. Beak R. Fan as she would be best to safely rescue you from such kidnapping. If she does not reply promptly, then...
  10. The Count

    An Unooficial Message for Prawnie

    Mr. Castle asks if Ms. DaPest's first name happens to be Jeanette or Kathy or Eleanor. If not, then he recommends seeking aid from his associates at Wolfram & Hart. Shriekcy.
  11. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Um, don't you mean Susan's "Mothers and Children"? I have Rat Scat and Looking for Kermit from TMTM, as well as some rarities from MCC and MTI, could send you those if you want. Please scroll back to my last updated request list or contact me personally. *Hugs to Arianne.
  12. The Count

    Half of the Stairs are Missing

    Post more story please. If not, I fear this shall remain another permanent ghost in that boarding house visited in the first post. So, erm, story please?
  13. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

    Of corpse you're doomed... He's a dark wizard, he already knows you're coming. (Off to bake some cakes, how d'you do, how d'you do, how d'you do).
  14. The Count

    The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

    Dunno if it helps, but I found the following for you Kell. 1st MC Awards: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=20241 2nd MC Awards: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=21643 4th MC Awards: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=36698 5th MC Awards...
  15. The Count

    The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

    That's a good idea. Awards can be found by cross-searching for the MC Award threads. I find that a common plot for some authors is Kermit and Piggy's wedding, there are at least three I can think of addressing that. Another tangent is the crossover fic where characters from other franchises...
  16. The Count

    An Unooficial Message for Prawnie

    Pfft. Mr. Prawn wishes he had started this craze. Honey, I'm the original. Mmmhm. Transfered from working at Madame Juno's offices so I could move to the sintillating suburbs of my current residence. *Sashés away triumphantly. Shriekcy. PS: To Mr. Regard: If you still have Sue Zan on...
  17. The Count

    The Next Food Network Star Season 5 Thread

    Dunno, that's why I asked. Thought Guy was Season 1 and Duff was Season2, but during the marathon (the episode at the military base) they said Guy won Season 2. Oh well...
  18. The Count

    An Unooficial Message for Prawnie

    Mr. Castle has requested a serving of this frozen yogurt Mrs. Red has offered to the party at large, hereafter refered to, oh forget it. I'm not going to start mucking up memos with all that "first part" this and "second part" that. Anyway, please inform us where we can pick up the spoons and...
  19. The Count

    The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

    Jes, I found it okay. But the previews made it sound better. :concern: I is waiting for something, meatier. Like what's the deal with this chalis? Does it spew blue flames on Halloween night for deciding entrants into a highly dangerous series of competitions? Does it hold all the waters of...
  20. The Count

    The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

    Well... It's not so sudden, I think it's been implemented for at least the last two maybe three versions of my Muppet Listings. But if ju rully must know... Was informed by fellow mod squad member MuppetQuilter about this... Sesame Workshop prefers the SST abbreviation and use it internally...
Top