Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Happy Birthday Matt/Cantus Rock

    Happy Birthday Matt!!!:) :D ;) :excited:
  2. frogboy4

    Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

    There aren't many people I can think of. The Muppets can make the best out of the lamest guest. If I had to pick one, it would be Britney Spears (ducks from Luke). I have seen her on live MTV telecasts and she doesn't have much charisma. I don't see her being a good fit with the Muppets. On...
  3. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Zoot wasn't totally shortpacked. Instead of 3 regular versions, there are two and one repaint Zoot. If you are having trouble finding him in the stores, your last resort could be Ebay. They have all the figures and some are not priced that high. It really should be the last resort. but Zoot is...
  4. frogboy4

    Wedding Cake Topper

    They redressed the Applause figure that has Miss Piggy and Kermit sitting on a crate. It's on this page of Muppet Central: http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/toys.shtml under Applause 1996. It's clever, but I think some MCers around here (like Quinn and Artie) could sculpt a...
  5. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hmmm. What would Kermit smell like? I vote against scratch and sniff Muppets.:eek:
  6. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Heck, I'll be glad if they don't sneeze on the figures! Just kidding. I know there are rigid safety precautions.
  7. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Beau is in series 6, but I get what you mean. All the final paint tweaks and textures come in the final stage. Right now, I just can't wait for the Chef.
  8. frogboy4

    Happy Birthday, Frogboy4!

    Thanks guys! I unplugged for much of yesterday and just relaxed. I added some artwork to my animation collection. That's about all I got, but it's more than enough for 7 birthdays! Eeek! 7 more birthdays and I'll be.... eeek! I'm 29...er...24 again! You know, a 9 can look like a 4 when...
  9. frogboy4

    puppetry employment NYC

    To make room for Power Rangers? :grouchy:
  10. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    The Newsman looks spot-on to me. I just want to see his accessories!
  11. frogboy4

    Interesting Gulf War News

    I agree. This certainly has been an interesting thread, but both sides must remember that the intention should not be to recruit other people to one side or to think that they are unintelligent for taking a different stance on the issues. This is a forum for discussion - mainly discussion...
  12. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Derek- I agree with you. However, I don't think that the tweaking means the nose will be blue. I think Ken's just talking about subtle changes. No worries. :)
  13. frogboy4

    Academy Awards

    Sarcasm is fine, but name-calling isn't. The term freak being thrown around in a heated debate is not a good idea in any context. We are working to remedy this issue with others on different sides of the issue, so it isn't just you. It's best to respectfully state your views without belittling...
  14. frogboy4

    Academy Awards

    Just because someone doesn't agree with you does not make him or her a freak or a Limbaugh fan. Please refrain from using name-calling. Opinions are welcome as long as they are not meant to antagonize others. And please, lets keep all war comments in the war thread. I know the last few comments...
  15. frogboy4

    April Fools - Stop Them Or Else

    I agree too. It's not like I've fallen for them. I expected it. Because of my duties here, I always know the date. However, I can see how it is annoying. :sympathy:
  16. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I like the turn around too. It looks like there's some retooling. It's not absolutely perfect in the eyes, but a lot closer than the daredevil and a grade A piece. I was also glad to see Camilla's blue eyelids. I'm really stoked at the dirty Chef too. Much better than the other version...
Top