Search results

  1. The Count

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    So... Anyone have the lo' down on Creepy McBoo?
  2. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Does anyone have the Irish names song from Family Guy? It was sung at the end of the episode where Peter went to Ireland searching for his father. Send it my way please. Thanks. :sing:
  3. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

    UD: It's called that because after the baker used most of the dough to make twelve of any pastries—a normal dozen—that last bit was left over, so they used it to make a thirteenth of said pastry. Count: *Opens up a box from the Muff YN Fluff Bakery... *Fingering the pastries one by one in...
  4. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

    At least I'll finally see Ratatouille on Monday on XD.
  5. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

    Good to see Prawny's back in town. UD: With Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo, Clifford, and Sam. Count: 5, 5 fabu roomies! *Thunder + lightning. Me: Sam? ! ? But what about Camilla? Oh, that's right, that's to talk with Lisa when she eventually submits her appy thingy. *Shrugs, sends Count to go get...
  6. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

    UD: How are you feeling today Ed? Me: A bit better. The headache hasn't completely gone away, need to talk to Prawny. On the other hand, at least the SST C entries have been reintegrated and everything. Gonna have a sandwich for breakfast, then see if I finish Styx's wardrobe. UD: Don't...
  7. The Count

    Untitled Fanfic

    Awesome. That song's one of my faves from Lovin' Spoonful. Thanks for the update, enjoyed it.
  8. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

    Gonna lie down for a while. Need a break from the computer. And the small headache from moderating elsewheres. :shifty: Check back in a couple of hours folks.
  9. The Count

    The Muppet Mindset

    *Sigh... Trust me, it had to be done. If dissenting opinion can be expressed without an outright attack on another member, then that can stay and the thread can continue. We don't like closing threads, but it's a necessary action sometimes. :): Sheesh. *Leaves muffins.
  10. The Count

    The Muppet Mindset

    Erherm... The recent rant against the sub for Kermit on America's Got Talent may have been posted at the Mindset... But I'd like to state fright now that such rants won't be tolerated here at MC, as they are a violation of forum rules, as they directly attack the work of a fellow forum member...
  11. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Kermit and Miss Piggy on America's Got Talent

    Unfortunately, because of the negativity and circularity of the comments... This thread is being closed. Thanks for understanding.
  12. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

    Hey guys, I'm back. Thanks Kelly. *Sends package to Mom so she can send it off to my sister. *Settles in for some afternoon thread-tending with a frothy fruit frappe.
  13. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

    *Tacks notice on the bulletin board. Guys... Since I've been called to mailwatch duty, waiting for a package for my sister, I'll be offline most of the day until it arrives. Any new requests for residency will be tended when I return. Kelly's in charge until I get back later whenever...
  14. The Count

    Car Accident

    :batty: So vonderful to hear from Ru again! Aw, that kitten must be adorable. But I am a cat purrson after all, just ask Kathy. :insatiable: Here some maple walnut cookies me made and save for Ru. Looking forward to finding new posts, when you get the chance of corpse. Hugest of hugs from...
  15. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

    *Takes some corn chips. *Grabs a soda. *Working at the bat-puter with one of my dark books.
  16. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

    Somebody say corn chips? I love those things, especially the curly ones. :hungry:
  17. The Count

    Monsterpiece Theater - I Dream of Genie

    *LOL. That was your best one yet Snowthy. I rully think this one shows your growth as a skit/parody writer. Keep 'em coming! BTW: Eden? Isn't that Genie's girlfriend from the Aladdin animated series? And yes, I recognize it for what it was, Jeanie and her evil sister, both named in...
  18. The Count

    Sesame Street at the Daytime Emmy Awards

    And knowing is half the batt... Oops, wrong show. :p ;)
  19. The Count

    What in the world is going on around here?

    Thanks Phil. Things have been smoother as of the last... *Checks watch. *Can't tell how long it was. Oh well. :)
  20. The Count

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    Uh Phil... Just heard the song "You're No Good" from TMS attributed to Season 2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that song was from Season 4? :confused:
Top