Search results

  1. D

    DVD releases you would like to see

    Kidding or not, it seems that they could at least attempt a "complete collection thus far" set, or 10 volume collections. They will be expensive, sure... but then I saw this... Every episode of Power Rangers up until the current series as another company has the rights to it. It comes in a...
  2. D

    Batman Madness

    At the risk of changing the subject, something just hit me today. And I'm surprised no one else realized this. There is one thing that really annoys me about Warner Bros announcing they are going to cast Ben Affleck as Batman in the upcoming Superman movie. It's not Ben being Batman, nor is...
  3. D

    Video: Cookie Monster Learns a Lesson from Tom Hiddleston

    Loki is teaching Cookie Monster self control. I repeat. Loki is teaching Cookie Monster self control.
  4. D

    The Great Muppet Caper and Muppet Treasure Island coming to Blu-ray December 10

    They used a classic art piece for the cover of the Muppet Movie Soundtrack re-release. They used the exact same Michael Frith cover as the original. While I understand why we need to have these bland kiddy looking DVD covers, I fail to see the logic of why they couldn't also use that for a...
  5. D

    Batman Madness

    The film pretty much had the concept of Bruce desperately not wanting to be Batman anymore until there was no other option. I'm probably the only one who enjoyed that over a formulaic "Here I am to punch up the badguys" movie. Not to mention the intense physical pain he suffered at the...
  6. D

    The Funny Picture Thread

    Okay... I get the connection between Power Rangers, Donatello and The Thing... But what the heck is the obviously McDonalds promo Shrek figure? J-James Spader?!
  7. D

    YouTube Poops

    I've been doing this for over 4 years now. My earlier ones actually got a couple thousand views. My new ones, no one bothers with. And frankly, I don't even like most of the old ones I did. There was this one guy who managed to distort videos so badly, all that was left was some flashing...
  8. D

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    The only reason they shouldn't have a volume 4 is if they have a 45th anniversary special DVD. Probably unlikely since they already released a 40th set... but you never know. I'd totally rather the Vol 4, though.
  9. D

    Weekly Box Office and Film Discussion Thread

    Triple post? REALLY?!?! At least make a noise. let me know you're alive, there. Anyway... which is the post in which thread did I say that the next Transformers movie would only be good if they put Grimlock in there? Sounds like that could very well be a big possibility. As long as he...
  10. D

    YouTube Poops

    At the risk of sounding like the sour sport and a cry baby... I freaking hate even bothering anymore. It's clearly only to amuse myself at this point, and I'm getting less and less amused by it. I get no appreciation, I see hundreds of pieces of crap even mine are better than getting craploads...
  11. D

    Batman Madness

    There's another, somewhat more interesting Superman movie we should keep our eyes on... a documentary about the thankfully aborted Superman Lives movie Tim Allen was to have been Brainiac. I repeat. Tim Allen was to have been Braniac. It's official. NO ONE can complain about Affleck as...
  12. D

    Any Bronies on here?

    In case anyone is interested.. Here's the preview of Japan's MLPFIM Manga As long as it's NOTHING like Transformers Kiss Players, it's gonna be fine.
  13. D

    One thing that annoyed me in "The Muppets"

    If they were going for that, they might as well have just gone with a recording of "Can You Picture That." It really seems any major opportunities to give certain characters a bigger role, especially the band, would have been cut out to fit the 90 minute time frame. Something seems like they...
  14. D

    One thing that annoyed me in "The Muppets"

    I'll say this again... The Cars billboard is a million times better than the other billboard that would have been in the movie. A movie people like even less than Cars 2.
  15. D

    TV Tropes

    Sesame Street a cult classic? Not only is Sesame Street mainstream, it's like the most mainstream OF mainstream, and most of the Earth's population has seen it in some form or another. Elmo is highly recognizable, as are Cookie Monster and Big Bird. There's no way it has the status of a show...
  16. D

    What in the world is up with SOPA??

    I'm not saying all or most of Fan fiction is...uh... relationships, but a good number of them are. There are ones that are just insanely terrible and just obvious "I want to *&^% this fictitious character so bad" (which if someone that wasn't a teenage girl would write would be creepy and "call...
  17. D

    So... Sesame Street Season 44!

    Why it took them until after they posted a complete segment to advertise it, i'll never know. Not that I see it again, they managed to sneak the name of a very adult movie into the Biscotti Kid skit (the "Eyes wide Shut" line). Heh heh heh. Pretty clever GCPTR right there.
  18. D

    One thing that annoyed me in "The Muppets"

    I'm sorry, but "X didn't have any speaking lines" is BULL! It's obnoxious fan nitpicking, and we should at least be thankful we even got that one line out of X character. Remember when Dr. Teeth said "Shalom" in MFS and it was the greatest thing ever? Or same movie when Scooter was selling...
Top