Search results

  1. MuppetDude

    Which movies and TV shows were on "Muppet Babies"?

    Dr. Teeth was performed by Jim in a regular episode, but I don't remember what he said. As for "The Daily Muppet", Piggy sings "I could do celebrity interviews", while she thumbs through a book, with a brief shot of Oscar in one picture.
  2. MuppetDude

    Sketches wanted--looking for traders

    I'll e-mail ya. ;)
  3. MuppetDude

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    I see what you mean by the international list; okay, but in the future I'll send you a list of the foreign co-productions names. And here's the info for Lulu: Lulu was originally a blue/grey Anything Monster with fluffy yellow hair (with some pigtails), an orange nose, and green eyelids...
  4. MuppetDude

    Edited clips from #1364 and #1396

    Thanks. I'm tempted to remove the clips from the second list you gave me, but I've been relating certain clips to certain episodes, so it may feel a bit strange to remove a certain clip. Are you sure that the "Two Birds" film was in 1092? Did Noggin edit it out? Could you re-list the ones...
  5. MuppetDude

    Edited clips from #1364 and #1396

    I'm copying all of my Unpaved episodes onto 8-hour tapes for my personal collection (don't worry traders; I'm still keeping the originals. ;) ), but I'm not able to fit both of the two "Droids" episodes, and I need to edit some stuff out. In order to decide what clips to take out, I need to know...
  6. MuppetDude

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    Addition to the Zucchini Brothers: Biondo. He's the blue one with a red nose and thinning black hair. His name came from the Phyllis George UK Spot. Also: SS Egypt=Alam Simsim SS Phillippines=Sesame! SS Poland=Ulisa Sezamkowa Will you be changing the (SS Egypt) and (SS Phillippines)...
  7. MuppetDude

    TMS Crowd scenes

    I think that it could've been Caroly Wilcox, but I'm not sure.
  8. MuppetDude

    Does SW still own rights to retired characters?

    So Sesame characters can last up to 75 years? :sing: --Hallelujah. :D
  9. MuppetDude

    Kermit in the T-shirt shop

    I think you mean the GROF; the FORG thanks him, while the GROF just says "Bah-bah".
  10. MuppetDude

    Sketches wanted--looking for traders

    Sorry, but I can't send any videos over the Internet; just on video.
  11. MuppetDude

    Muppet Listings 13.0

    The shovels are the same puppet, but I think that they have different puppeteers, so they are different characters. I can't post new characters today, but maybe I can later this week. ;)
  12. MuppetDude

    Muppet Show DVD season box sets announced

    All I've got to say is: :excited:
  13. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    An update: Ten more Unpaved episodes! 536 796 1041 1056 1095 1186 1316 1446 1563 2615
  14. MuppetDude

    The New "Sesame Street" Muppet

    Does anybody have any info on this character? She made her debut in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. She looks a bit like Rosita and Zoe, and has light green fur, a small orange nose, and feathery green pigtails.
  15. MuppetDude

    Kermit in the T-shirt shop

    "No reason to get emotional." :D
  16. MuppetDude

    Kermit interview-fun

    He and Miss Piggy were No. 34. :smirk:
  17. MuppetDude

    1 is a lonley number

    Mikealan mentioned that there was also "One bird". Does anyone recall any more from "The Baker: (Song of) One"?
Top