Search results

  1. frogboy4

    vBulletin 3.0 Beta: Questions and Answers

    It shouldn't take long now. Phillip was waiting on me to fix the problem. The new (same-looking) menu will be up shortly with the correct linkage for the button. :)
  2. frogboy4

    Which Figures Are You Most Looking Forward To?

    Originally Posted by Crazy Harry Let me get some paper and a dartboard. Come to think of it, a Muppet dartboard is coming out. Why would we want to throw darts at Muppets?
  3. frogboy4

    vBulletin 3.0 Beta: Questions and Answers

    Now you can see just how much went into this forum. LOL! Ugh, the default is ugly. :grouchy:
  4. frogboy4

    Muppet Generator

    Polly is a male lobster pirate performed by Kevin Clash in Muppet Treasure Island. Arg, matey! ;)
  5. frogboy4

    Would you like a sequel to KSY?

    How would you sit!! :eek: :concern:
  6. frogboy4

    New movies coming out...

    I don't understand your animosity and I'm not being judgmental of you. I was simply taken back by how you can judge somebody you don't know. She doesn't do that much press. You also injected some mis-information by saying she acts a certain way "every time she wins" when she didn't win the...
  7. frogboy4

    New movies coming out...

    Wolfy- It appears there is more passion behind the people and things you don't like than the ones you do. It's your prerogative and I’m not a Rene fan, but you are attacking the woman's film characters and what you assume to be her real persona from a few snippets of television footage. She's...
  8. frogboy4

    New movies coming out...

    I wouldn't be that viscous. Rene is a pretty good actress. I enjoy her. I don't get the backlash. Maybe it's that she became more popular than she probably should have - the Tom Hanks syndrome. So popular you begin to get tired of it. I enjoy Nicole. I'm glad she'd finally coming into her own.
  9. frogboy4

    Your Feedback: Forum Rules

    Yeah. It's just an issue of common sense. We all get off topic, but if it stays on that path too much, an alternate thread should be formed and the user can easily provide a link to it. :)
  10. frogboy4

    Would you like a sequel to KSY?

    Yes, it was in the film. It was right around the time when the cast said, "Let the frogs go!"
  11. frogboy4

    Would you like a sequel to KSY?

    "I'm not a froggy pants!"
  12. frogboy4

    Your Feedback: Forum Rules

    I explained that in a previous post. The old forum had guidelines, but we never transferred them. We clarified a few and added some in-depth concerns that members have been having (excess lines used in posts etc). So most of this isn't new. They are regs that MC has had all along - just...
  13. frogboy4

    Would you like a sequel to KSY?

    You're a froggy pants! :p :)
  14. frogboy4

    Happy Birthday Quinn!

    Happy Birthday. Hope it's filled with Muppety goodness. :concern:
  15. frogboy4

    Your Feedback: Forum Rules

    Well, are you a good jerk or a bad jerk? ;)
  16. frogboy4

    Your Feedback: Forum Rules

    Like anything in life, everyone must use common sense and deductive reasoning. The rules are not a big deal. Every forum has them. They are simply guidelines to help in sticky situations – and to help prevent them. Unless someone acts with malice they will simply get a friendly message to guide...
  17. frogboy4

    Your Feedback: Forum Rules

    Muppet Central caters to a large audience of all different age groups . It's very special that way so it's important to be careful with language. Heck, I don't much like being censored and if you talk to me off this forum you'd see a difference, but Muppet Central is a unique case. :)
  18. frogboy4

    Wanted: Muppet Baby Pictures

    Send me your email and I'll send some stuff out. :)
  19. frogboy4

    VH1 Looking for an Obsessed Fraggle Collector

    I'd contact the member Warrick. He's nutty about Fraggles more than anyone I know. :excited:
  20. frogboy4

    Father's Day Menu

    Glad y'all like it. I had bigger plans for it, but ended up using my roughs. Busy frogboy these days. :eek: That makes 2 FR menus this year. :excited:
Top