Video: "The Muppet Movie - The (Nearly) 35th Anniversary Edition" coming to Blu-Ray in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yaaaaaay!!!!! :smile:I saw the news on Facebook!!! Once again have every bit of faith this will be seeing a release sometime next year!!! So glad and blessed I own a blu-ray player!!! :big_grin: Disney you rock!!!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i am finally getting one in febuary of 2013 so i can finally see the blu-ray of The Muppets and MCC

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
I CAN'T WAIT I am buying this movie again I have it in video and DVD:smile::big_grin::wink::electric::cool::sing::dreamy::super::excited::jim::fanatic:

Hopper what's the matter with you Following me across the Country and well I got a dream too and my dream is singing and dancing and making people happy. well a dream that will go far well I got friends who have that same dream and well that's makes us kind of like a family.-Kermit

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yaaaaaay!!!!! :smile:I saw the news on Facebook!!! Once again have every bit of faith this will be seeing a release sometime next year!!! So glad and blessed I own a blu-ray player!!! :big_grin: Disney you rock!!!
Yeah, tell me about it. I have got to get a Blu-Ray player. I guess that's what all the cool kids have these days..look how much excitment there is on Blu-Ray. You don't see this with DVD anymore.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah, tell me about it. I have got to get a Blu-Ray player. I guess that's what all the cool kids have these days..look how much excitment there is on Blu-Ray. You don't see this with DVD anymore.
I bought one last year with money my husband got back from taxes. Got a good deal on one too. I love it!!! And it did have to do when The Muppets was coming out on blu-ray. :stick_out_tongue:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I have this weird thing about me where when new technology comes out, I end up waiting about a few years until I deside to buy it just to make sure nothing ends up like the Laserdisc. lol It took me awhile to get into mp3 players but now I just love having an ipod. Now it's time for me to get a blu-ray player. My friend told me that I need to get a whole new TV set to enjoy blu-ray to it's fullest. Which I'm a little nervious because I got a big screen TV, old one. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.