TV Alert: Muppets on NBC's The Voice on Tuesday November 27

Hubert

Reaction score
Alrighty...lots of stuff for me to throw in here:

I really enjoyed the performance overall by Cee-Lo and Kermit. It was very good and enjoyable.

But I'll tell ya, I loved the little things the most. Fozzie's actions were awesome. That facepalm at Kermit's joke, then wiping his tears with his tie, a few other movements that slipped my mind...great little stuff happening from Fozzie.

Also, as a_Mickey_Muppet previously said, I also noticed the pink highlights in Janice's hair. Are these a new thing or something that have been around for some time I just haven't picked up on?

I enjoyed the character clothing choices, too...I loved seeing Gonzo's purple tux, along with Fozzie's cool little vest and Animal's clothing.

Waldorf's little up and down thing was pretty fun also after S & W's little comment there.

I have to wonder why Janice got a judges seat though...you would think that they'd throw in Swedish Chef or even Beaker or someone like that rather than put Janice up there, but regardless, Janice always needs love (and I didn't even try to do what I just did), so that was great also.

And I'm probably going to get a bunch of ziffels here, so if I repeated anything that an above poster said, sorry about that.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
That TV appearance was excellent. Kermit and Cee-Lo sounded perfectly together. :smile:
I thought the other Muppets on the judges's chairs would make comments after the song ended.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
But I'll tell ya, I loved the little things the most. Fozzie's actions were awesome. That facepalm at Kermit's joke, then wiping his tears with his tie, a few other movements that slipped my mind...great little stuff happening from Fozzie.
Same here. The little things made me laugh or shout out at my TV. I loved it!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Also, as a_Mickey_Muppet previously said, I also noticed the pink highlights in Janice's hair. Are these a new thing or something that have been around for some time I just haven't picked up on?
I think they did that to make her resemble Christina Aguilera. But they look really cute anyways.

I have to wonder why Janice got a judges seat though...you would think that they'd throw in Swedish Chef or even Beaker or someone like that rather than put Janice up there, but regardless, Janice always needs love (and I didn't even try to do what I just did), so that was great also.
Janice needs to make more appearances. It's really great seeing her take on a guest appearance, outside from being just with the Mayhem. But I bet they only did it to have someone resemble Christina Aguilera.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Time to get ready for the next appearance tomorrow! Also on NBC!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Can't wait to watch it again!! I'm sure there'll be a clip up soon!