Video: Ben Folds Five and the Fraggles sing "Do It Anyway"

conburke621

Reaction score
I loved this! I haven't seen a Fraggle Production in years, but if this is what the apparent new movie is going to be like, then COLOR ME EXCITED!!! :coy:

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Created a thread for anyone who wants to show off Fragglized thems :excited: or maybe even wants someone else to Fragglize them!!

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/if-ben-folds-five-can-become-fraggles.53139/
*Apologize for the double post. The previous link didn't work, but this one does! :stick_out_tongue: Don't ask me exactly what happened there, it was 3AM and I was pretty much undead (sleep deprivation-adrenaline, woohoo!!). My guess is my picture didn't work the first time and I recreated the thread.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/fraggle-selves-fan-art.53140/#post-969703

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Guys, I apologize for posting, but this is now one year since the video appeared on YouTube. I noticed that Boober did get out his washboard, Gobo had his gourd guitar, and Red was rocking out. Wembley was at the drums. Just wow! This video and the song puts a smile to my face.
Oh! The theme song, and Boober's line. That was pricelass and perfect!!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Guys, I apologize for posting, but this is now one year since the video appeared on YouTube. I noticed that Boober did get out his washboard, Gobo had his gourd guitar, and Red was rocking out. Wembley was at the drums. Just wow! This video and the song puts a smile to my face.
Oh! The theme song, and Boober's line. That was pricelass and perfect!!
...As always! :smirk:

Weirdo96

Reaction score
I can't believe it's already been a year since the music video premiered. Words couldn't describe how happy I was to see all five fraggles back together again. :smirk: :dreamy: :coy: :sigh: :excited: