What made you think today?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's probably why I've had headaches all week. Thinking is painful for me.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Sarge Nye the Science Guy is not feeling well...
Sarge Nye the Science Guy...

*deep voice*

Saaaaaarrrggeeee Nyyyeeee the Sciencccce Guuuuyyy....

SARGE! SARGE! SARGE!

Sarge Nye the Science Guy!

Wait, when did this turn into the make a Sarge Song thread? Oh, wait, that was me.

Hubert

Reaction score
I've been thinking about facts and opinions today as part of my reflecting and creating philosophy thing that I am trying and writing about it in my brand new journal...so that was my thinking for the day.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I've been thinking about how my life basically hasn't turned anything like I planned. -_-

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's like I have had to learn to never trust my instincts, because it seems like no matter what instinct, foresight, premonition, prediction, gut-feeling I may have, the results ALWAYS turn out to be the exact opposite.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know right? I basically had the whole white picket fence planned but pshh as I've found out life had different plans for me. Not that they've been necessecarily bad but sometimes it gets me down to play the "what if" scenario. *shrugs*

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
What made me think? Well, "think" is a strong word for me today. I'm trying to think about what to say at my interview. But, one side of my brain is feeling humiliated, panicky and having a complete break down while the other side is smacking panicky in the face and shouting, "Pull yourself together, goshdarnit! We have bigger things to worry about!"

And now, you have witnessed my inner psyche.