Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
And people (non-Muppet fans, of course) are still upset (and some just now finding out) about Disney owning the Muppets?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Apparently so. I saw a LOT of those comments on YouTube as well particuarly when the movie first came out.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
More misnamings:

On one of the "Mahna Mahna" videos (the one used to promote the 2011 movie), somebody made a comment that was an obvious reference to the first episode of TMS: "The question is, what is a Mahna Mahna".

Responses include the following:
"It's a (sic) old TV theme song"
"i think its the muppets ending song but i really dont know"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
"Well I think kids are smarter and better then all this ju..." Sorry I couldn't finish my sentence someone slammed a door in my face. :stick_out_tongue:
I agree! (some dumb singer that somehow got a show opens a door in my face)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wonder if we wrote a book "Muppets for dummies" if it would become a best seller? :stick_out_tongue:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I even asked the person what made you think Annie Sue was Kermit and Piggy's daughter? And they just said well cause Kermit and Piggy have kids in MCC. And I said yeah but they weren't playing themselves in that film. So then they were like "oh good point but then who's kids were in the MCC." After that I just gave up. XP
So they saw enough Muppets to know who Annie Sue was, but not enough to know Robin is Kermit's NEPHEW! I don't blame you for giving up my friend.