Who is your favorite member of the Fraggle 5?

Who is your favorite member of the Fraggle 5?

• Gobo

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Wembley

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Boober

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Mokey

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Red

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Borples

Reaction score
Wow. Boober's super popular around here. Incredible!
Seems like there's always something appealing about the 'downer' characters. Eeyore, Grumpy Dwarf, Oscar, etc. And Boober, like Eeyore, is especially lovable because he's not grouchy or grumpy (most of the the time). He's a real sweetheart, he just...sees things differently. Also, he has most of the funny lines. :smile:

bandit

Reaction score
Ok, it's Mokey. But Boober got very close.
Yay Mokey!
Seems like there's always something appealing about the 'downer' characters. Eeyore, Grumpy Dwarf, Oscar, etc. And Boober, like Eeyore, is especially lovable because he's not grouchy or grumpy (most of the the time). He's a real sweetheart, he just...sees things differently. Also, he has most of the funny lines. :smile:
I have to admit, his dry sarcasm is something I do appreciate more now. He can make some pretty understated but scathing remarks.
But I always like Red for saying exactly what she is thinking -- kind or not--and then still being fiercely loyal to those same people. I could always relate to that and so obviously I'd be like 'Heck yeah!'

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
Agreed! It -is- even better watching it now. You get a much better feel for the characters beyond the obvious archetypes they fit into. Talk about complexities and multi faceted personalities.

But hey, remember!
It's not that you're cool cause you're like this person or that person (or puppet) It's that you're cool cause you are YOU no matter what. Own it! <-- PSA.

And knowing is half the battle!

G.I. JOE lol

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
All five fraggles are my favorite in their own special way. I enjoyed every episode each one was featured in.

Red - For being so outgoing, energetic, daring, and going head to toe with Gobo.
Wembley - For just being Wembley, a good ole pal and friend you can count on.
Gobo - For being that brave Fraggle and liked his one-on-ones with Sprocket.
Mokey - For her sweet gentle personality and always loved to hear her sing.
Boober - For being that cautious Fraggle and caring when it counted.

But if I must choose only one, I honestly wembled on this for a good 30 minutes, but finally I put my vote to go with Red. :excited:

I'll stop now, before I wemble some more and change my mind.