Your Thoughts: Jim Henson's Musical World at Carnegie Hall

Borples

Reaction score
What a great find! That made my morning. Love the balcony view, and getting to see Steve, Dave, and the others in action.

I'm feeling so teased about the Fraggle part. I've seen one bit of vid with no sound, and now this with sound, but just wee little snippets and you can only really hear the chorus. I want to hear Wembley! Fraggles! Somebody give me Fraaaagglllles! (*ahem* sorry, I'm fine. Really.) :coy:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Just watched a few clips from it and I cried. Yep anything that has to do with Jim I pretty much loose it. And don't even get me started when Paul and everyone sang Rainbow Connection. :cry:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I am dying to see the Fraggle part! I have seen pictures and very small clippings! Did any body happen to catch the full Fraggle part? I want to hear Wembley!!! :coy:

Borples

Reaction score
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you for finding and posting that! They look and sound fabulous. :coy::excited: Yay for Wembley! I wonder if they rebuilt him especially for this concert? Would they do that?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I wonder if they rebuilt him especially for this concert? Would they do that?
According to John Tartaglia, the Hensons were rebuilding Wembley for their own usage. When John found out, he demanded to be able to put it in this concert. So, yes, this the new Wembley's first appearance.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Just watched a few clips from it and I cried. Yep anything that has to do with Jim I pretty much loose it. And don't even get me started when Paul and everyone sang Rainbow Connection. :cry:
I cried through the whole show...Understandable.

Borples

Reaction score
According to John Tartaglia, the Hensons were rebuilding Wembley for their own usage. When John found out, he demanded to be able to put it in this concert. So, yes, this the new Wembley's first appearance.
That's just the best. God bless John Tartaglia! Of course, now I'm wondering what the Henson Company wanted a Wembley for. Mystery upon mystery!