Electric Mayhem Bus Sadly For Sale

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
The previous owner told me that the bus appraised in California at 74k,:cool: that was 8 years ago? He could find no takers at that price, he could find no takers at a much lower price either. when we bought the bus on Ebay we were the only bidders , that was after several trade paper ads several internet site ads and more than a few Ebay ads. It is currently insured for 24k , and probably couldn't be duplicated at that price. Were looking for some one who wants the Bus, so 12k is our asking price on this site. As i stated earlier in this thread , if i could sell my woody station wagon we would keep the Bus. I turned down 65k for the wagon just before the market :eek:fell. So:big_grin: if your interested talk to me. roger

KittyxMs Pepper

Reaction score
Did the bus get bought? Who has it? Where is it? Why am I just reading this thing now! Anyways, I'm wondering if you can give me the details of where it is, or atleast if anyone bought it :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: They should have a Lips smiley......

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
HOW DID YOU COME ACROSS THIS BUS??
Did you sell it yet?
This is so cool!!!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I know, right!? But, wait, isn't the bus in the new movie??? I'm sure I saw a picture of it somewhere at the studio. Is it the burnt out bus, or did they somehow recreate it?
It's probably a copy. In the movie they say it's the original. But I guess it's not