Sesame Albums from the 70's, 80's and 90's now available to download

Yorick

Reaction score
Thank you very much for this information!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, do you have to have a particular player for the downloads, or can it also be played in your real player or Windows media player? I hate being so stupid about all this stuff!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, do you have to have a particular player for the downloads, or can it also be played in your real player or Windows media player? I hate being so stupid about all this stuff!!
They are high-quality remasted MP3's. Yes, they'll play on your computer, MP3 player or any other device that plays music.

Sesame Workshop has gone to the effort to remaster these old records so it's important that we show our support, so that all the old albums are eventually available.

sesamekid75

Reaction score
I am unable to buy too many things online at this time including Sesame Street music ... but I fully support what they are doing, not just with the music but with the show as well!