Looking for Muppets 2011 baseball cap....

tobayman007

Reaction score
Anyone know if they are making the ones that were avaialable to the cast and crew available to all? It is a blue baseball cap that has The Muppets written out in script in blue and yellow lettering on the front. These were originally given as production gifts to the cast and crew. If anyone from the crew has one they would like to sell, please let me know. Photo here
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/File:Cgi.ebay.com_screen_capture_2011-4-25-21-16-55.png

tobayman007

Reaction score
Hey everyone, thanks for all your help (sarc)
51 views and no help or reply, thanks, why did i bother?, I'm out of here! Sorry if i wasn't part of your little elite clique that you thought I wasn't worth the courtesy of a reply!!

tobayman007

Reaction score
51 views and no help or reply, thanks, why did i bother?, I'm out of here! Sorry if i wasn't part of your little elite clique that you thought I wasn't worth the courtesy of a reply!!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hey no need to be snarky if people had leads or info to give we wouldve given it, clearly no one had info so no one posted its that simple people can only go so far before hitting brick walls

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
What did you expect people to reply? Would it have been helpful if you received a reply that said "Nope, don't know where you can get one"? If somebody on here saw your thread and knew of a place to get one they would have helped you out. A hat that was given as production gifts to the crew would be very very rare so I'm not sure why you would expect them to be readily available.

tobayman007

Reaction score
I sincerely apologize to the forum members for my previous nasty reply. I was off my meds and not in a particularly good mood. I did not mean to refer to the members as part of an elite club. I was frustrated at the amount of views and yet no replies and I understand that if someone knew the answer they would let me know. Again, my apologies and thank you to members that did reply.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
This is the first time I personally saw this thread, and the first I've ever heard of such a hat (I'm gonna check your link, I love hats!). Sorry nobody had any info friend. I hope you're able to find one! :smile:

Cheers,
:big_grin:
Anthony

EDIT: Oh man, now I want one too!! Lol, well, I guess I could just make one! Hmm...

muppetperson

Reaction score
I got one from ebay, which is the best place to get one as I doubt they will release the same type to the public.Save "muppet cast crew" as a search, and you will be notified when something comes up.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Great tip! So do you know if the seller is someone who actually worked on the film? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you win it for?

:smile:
Anthony

muppetperson

Reaction score
Great tip! So do you know if the seller is someone who actually worked on the film? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you win it for?

:smile:
Anthony
I think the guy did work on the film as he was selling other crew items.How much did I pay?......$78.77 :embarrassed: