Muppet Pins at Walt Disney World

MuppetLady

Reaction score
I was at WDW and Muppet pins there. They come as of right now only in a 7 pack. Costs: 30 dollars though.

Pack wise it has: Kermit, Miss.Piggy , Animal, Beaker , Gonzo , Fozzie , Dr. Bunsen

One PIN I got in a trade is of: Rolf

Thought you all would like to know & be interested in this...

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Cool! Thanks for letting us know!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yes, thanks MuppetLady!! :wink: Hmm, but they usually have a lot more singles, mostly Kermit in different poses, or wearing Mickey ears, stuff like that. Well, I guess I can only speak for DisneyLAND, as I've never been to WDW. BUT, several fellow fans have found these other Muppety pins there, I know cuz I bought a couple from Floridians, heh. :big_grin: I'll hafta post another link to my Disney Pins, I've really been quite fortunate in buying and trading for some awesome Muppet pins.

Sometimes you really gotta hunt 'em down, and they're not always in the shops you'd think they'd be in, Lord knows why they do it like that, lol.

Good luck in any future hunting! Oh, about that Rowlf pin: is it a new (hopefully) full-bodied Rowlf? Or the same ol' Rowlf's head with his name (sometimes misspelled) underneath?

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Bellygrub

Reaction score
If you look in the resort shops and over at Hollywood Studios you should see some of the Muppet Star Wars pins in blind boxes still floating about. That's a great series.

If you're ever curious about other Muppet Pins check out PinPics.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/browse.cgi?type=a

Just scroll to the bottom of that page and pop Muppets in the search box (or whatever character you're after). It'll give you a full list of pins and whether they are still available or not.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, pinpics.com is a great research tool for pin collectors, as well as a means of displaying what pins you've got and which ones you'd like to get.

BTW: bellygrub, are you a member there?
What about you KermieBaby47?

My name's Numbervania if you want to check out my humble assortment.

MuppetLady

Reaction score
Seeing as I do live not too far from WDW, I was giving you all the best looking/option muppet PINS. Yes, they have some Star Wars ones & Vinylmation ones but, the most legit looking ones are the ones I told you about that come in a pack and have the muppet heads with Mickey hears on top of them.
Basically saying, if you want the realistic looking Muppets pins, the ones I told you about are the only choice they got. I was at WDW a couple days ago. However, I was informed that WDW is getting in more Muppet merchandise so, it MAY include more pin pickings. I actually lucked out on getting my Rowlf pin through trade. You can't find him at the parks.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know! I'll be going there in a month and I'll make sure to look for them!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... In terms of knowing what's available at the parks or not I'd recommend listening to the Disney Pincast hosted by John Rick. Haven't listened to it myself in a while... But it's a really good show that gives you news, upcoming event info, and releases from both Florida and California and are hoping to expand to the other worldwide parks as well. They've also got the International Pincast Listeners Society for fans/listeners to join and be entered into a special pin drawing at the end of every fifth episode.

Hope this helps and good luck trading.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah... In terms of knowing what's available at the parks or not I'd recommend listening to the Disney Pincast hosted by John Rick. Haven't listened to it myself in a while... But it's a really good show that gives you news, upcoming event info, and releases from both Florida and California and are hoping to expand to the other worldwide parks as well. They've also got the International Pincast Listeners Society for fans/listeners to join and be entered into a special pin drawing at the end of every fifth episode.

Hope this helps and good luck trading.
Thanks! I'll check it out!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
BTW: bellygrub, are you a member there?
What about you KermieBaby47?

My name's Numbervania if you want to check out my humble assortment.
Hey Ed!! :big_grin: Yeah, I joined-up years ago, but darned if I don't remember my login info, lol. Maybe it's saved on my computer, but these days I only surf using my wife's iPod Touch. :smile:

Someday I'll get a chance to use my desk again, and you can be sure I'll check out your collection buddy! You remember my collection pics from that older thread, don't you? Well, I'm pretty sure I've gotten a couple more Kermit pins since then. One of them is him walking, holding a balloon! It's friggin awesome to be honest, ha ha.

Cheers all!! And thanks again MuppetLady, are you on PinPics too?
:smile:
Anthony