Muppets Movie Promo Stuff

beaker

Reaction score
Surprised noone has been talking about this year. But Muppets 2011 movie promo stuff! (sadly, some of the only new Muppet merch out there)

Other than the posters in theaters, I found this on ebay(sadly already sold for more than I could afford)

Anyone seen any other cool promo stuff?

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I want this... right now... that Playbill makes my mouth drool...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This is all stuff given out at the World Premiere of the movie in LA. The bucket was used for popcorn, the playbills were all over the tables at the after party. There must've been hundreds. I grabbed five. :fishy: The Guest badge is something I will treasure forever and always... even though it isn't really mine and a wonderful friend gave it to me to get into the after party.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not so much a promotional item, but I found a wall poster that's basically the international promotional poster (minus the "Coming soon" sign... it just has the Disney logo on it now) for sale at Five Below.

beaker

Reaction score
Strangely there's hardly any Muppet promo item auctions on ebay. I woulda thought there'd be tons of items. Was hoping to get a chance to bid on the world premiere stuff. I wish I was there, I woulda snagged a ton and sent em to people on here for the heck of it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not the most exciting of Promotional stuff, but I will treasure it.

Seems Disney store employees are wearing these little magnetic buttons... someone managed to snag me one, and of a great character too.