Disney Store Black Friday Muppet Item

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
So yea went to my local Disney store at Midnight for black friday because i heard there was soe sort of Muppet item

first of they had walter he looks great in Person and i found some new merch ill post in a new thread

then this is want they gave...Muppet tattoos
so yea i have 1 extra if anyone wants it

Puckrox

Reaction score
I wouldn't turn down the chance to own some Muppet tattoos... :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
So yea went to my local Disney store at Midnight for black friday because i heard there was soe sort of Muppet item

first of they had walter he looks great in Person and i found some new merch ill post in a new thread

then this is want they gave...Muppet tattoos
so yea i have 1 extra if anyone wants it

they gave this out here at the Muppet Mptprcoach thing that went around Canada

beaker

Reaction score
I wouldn't turn down the chance to own some Muppet tattoos... :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:
I know a girl online who has bunsen, beaker and a ton of muppets on her arm sleeves. its actually surprising how many big muppet fans arent on here

Puckrox

Reaction score
I know a girl online who has bunsen, beaker and a ton of muppets on her arm sleeves. its actually surprising how many big muppet fans arent on here
I actually have plans to get a real Muppet tattoo sometime in the not so distant future. I'm tied between having my first tattoo be either Muppet or Watchmen oriented (I might go with Watchmen cause I've had the idea for a while). But I do fully intend on a Muppet tattoo someday. I'm just still not completely sure what I'd get. I'm fairly certain I want a Muppet quote, and right now I'm leaning towards: "there's not a word yet for old friends who've just met". Still not certain though (I also like "Keep believing, Keep pretending" and "Couldn't We Ride" and "We Know That It's Probably Magic"). I'd like to get something that is evidently a Muppets reference, but people who see it would truly only get it if they like The Muppets.

PM me on fb i said id get ya some muppet stuff
Will do, Julio. :crazy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
If that's what it was, I'm actually relieved I didn't wake up at not going to sleep at all to beg someone to drive me to the one mall that has one to try and get one. The only Mall I was able to go to lost it earlier this year (thanks Simon Malls).

Anyway, I got something better, and I mentioned it in the Promo thread... someone was at the store and got one of the employees to give them this:

Something that only the employees get. Some sort of magnetic pin thing...