The Muppet Mindset

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just wanted to pop in and highlight this great article from The Muppet Mindset;

http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2011/10/so-you-think-muppets-are-above-fart.html
I never thought of those examples from GMC and MTM as bathroom humor. The one from GMC takes place in a bathroom and involves characters impatiently needing to use the bathroom, but I never saw that as bathroom humor (and I don't find the scene too funny). And in MTM, I thought them thinking the producer was smelling Rowlf was more them suspecting the smell being a dog odor as opposed to a fart.

Would burping count as bathroom humor? Because Cookie Monster burped at the end of Follow That Bird, while eating the volkswagon.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Have I been banned from the Mindset or something? I noticed that anytime I try to post a comment, I get an error message saying my account "does not have permission to perform this action"... on top of that, I've noticed in the last year or two, I've submitted maybe three or four articles for the Mindset that were never published, including a writeup for my SST scale model (with pics included), a review of DETP in honor of Tony Geiss, and I think like a couple of DVD reviews (I don't quite remember now)... or, has the Mindset fallen into the same "fate" that MC did, and has become more insular and exclusive lately? :confused:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Have I been banned from the Mindset or something? I noticed that anytime I try to post a comment, I get an error message saying my account "does not have permission to perform this action"... on top of that, I've noticed in the last year or two, I've submitted maybe three or four articles for the Mindset that were never published, including a writeup for my SST scale model (with pics included), a review of DETP in honor of Tony Geiss, and I think like a couple of DVD reviews (I don't quite remember now)... or, has the Mindset fallen into the same "fate" that MC did, and has become more insular and exclusive lately? :confused:
I can't explain the comment issue... as for the articles... that's mostly my fault. I don't recall receiving your DETP review, and now I wonder what might have happened to it. I know I didn't get any DVD reviews from you. Are your emails going through for sure? It's not that we're more exclusive at all--we want articles from everyone. But I honestly haven't seen any emails from you in quite awhile, Snowthy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Why has this thread fallen all the way to Page 2? Prawny, didn't you update with links to the daily articles? :sigh:

Anyhew, there's a great 2011 year-in-review article, showcasing the highlights in month-by-month fashion.
Great job... But who's this "Walter C. Graphic"? And who are these "wresting fans" you mentioned?
*Finds typos funny. :stick_out_tongue:

Here's to a most sensational inspirational celebrational Muppetational, this is what we call the 2012!