Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Mr. P. - YOU DA MAN!!! I voted a 5 for your design even before I saw that it was from a fellow MC'er, really beautiful piece! :big_grin:

And Jamie, really lovin' the close-ups dude! Naturally, as Rowlf is my FAVORITE Muppet, I adore him the most (next to Kermie of course), and I love that Robin is sitting atop his head. Perfection.

I hope our Muppets hot-streak continues!! This is really great, it hasn't felt like this for a looooooooong time. I do believe that Jim is smiling somewhere.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Mr. P. - YOU DA MAN!!! I voted a 5 for your design even before I saw that it was from a fellow MC'er, really beautiful piece! :big_grin:

And Jamie, really lovin' the close-ups dude! Naturally, as Rowlf is my FAVORITE Muppet, I adore him the most (next to Kermie of course), and I love that Robin is sitting atop his head. Perfection.

I hope our Muppets hot-streak continues!! This is really great, it hasn't felt like this for a looooooooong time. I do believe that Jim is smiling somewhere.
Thank you!!!! :excited::big_grin:

And definitely :halo:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So many great entries. I wish there could be multiple winners (at least four). Many of these need to be t-shirts.

satay chicken

Reaction score
I'm so blown away by the amount of talent in this comp. frogboy4, you're leading the race! Well done! :big_grin:

My design is really simple, but has somehow made it into the top 12 :excited: If anyone wants to help me get it into the top 10, I'd be the happiest Muppeteer around! Seriously, I really don't expect to win with the calibre of designs that are currently leading; I'm just so excited to be on the 'popular' page!

Anywho, this is my design, The Paintbow Connection. Again, great work everyone!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Jamie, I got the whole family registering on Threadless - you will win :wink: if only I could get everyone who gave me a 1 to give you a 5 you'd have it in the bag! ! Best of luck!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Jamie, I got the whole family registering on Threadless - you will win :wink: if only I could get everyone who gave me a 1 to give you a 5 you'd have it in the bag! ! Best of luck!!!
Thanks much!!! I expected this score dip to happen so much sooner. That's what's kind of crushing right now. I started it's own thread, but here's a medium-resolition desktop pattern for all Muppet fans. Win or lose, I did this thing that's kind of cool and actually feels complete to me.

I will now hop in the shower and go 5 blocks to City Hall to experience an hour of the madness that is San Francisco Pride. I'm sure to get a few supportive hugs there. :eek:

beaker

Reaction score
1. Aw, I couldnt make it out to Pridefest, really wanted to as a number of people I know are going.

2. I so hope you win!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh James, I've been behind you the whole way with this! I mean, you've been so involved with the Muppets for so long now, you totally deserve this break! If anyone hasn't voted Jamie's top, do it now! The design is gorgeous and so deserving!

beaker

Reaction score
How can you tell who is number one at the moment?

Also I just found Toughpigs wrote about my design
Code:
I find Big Mean Carl to be hilarious, mainly because he’s so deranged.  I could totally see him “befriending” two headphone-wearing penguins who are just waiting for the moment when Carl decides to have a snack.  It’s a Muppet moment worthy of t-shirt immortalization.

My rating: 4
d'aw! http://www.toughpigs.com/threadless-5/