You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

unclematt

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you want the Glee kids and the Muppets to team up.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...if you can easily, mentally insert appropriate Muppet reactions into everyday life, and then stand there smiling at the image in your head while all those around you look at you oddly...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dwmckim

Reaction score
...Whenever you listen to "Twist the Knife" by Shakespear's Sister, the exchanges where Siobhan and Marcy sing "When the night comes down" "It hurts" "When I hit the ground" "It hurts", reminds you of Gonzo and Rizzo's Amazing Discoveries.

...Everytime you see a Melrose Place repeat, you expect Crazy Harry to pop up in a red wig.

...Whenever you hear Jefferson Starship's "Sara", you sing along in a Ludo voice.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
[quote="dwmckim, post: 820531
...Whenever you hear Jefferson Starship's "Sara", you sing along in a Ludo voice.[/quote]

*snickering*
Whenever you hear about the BAND Ludo, you immediately flash back to the Bog of Eternal Stench...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dwmckim

Reaction score
...Your biology report on a frog's anatomy makes reference to the collar and the arm wires.

...You fail your Wheel of Fortune audition because you keep trying to buy letter O's for a nickel.

...You see a spam email with the subject heading "my trick" and think "Abby Cadabby sent me something!"

...Your restaurant server asks if you prefer apple or raisin and you take it as an open invitation to discuss Christmas Toy vs. Secret Life of Toys

dwmckim

Reaction score
...Your biology report on a frog's anatomy makes reference to the collar and the arm wires.

...You fail your Wheel of Fortune audition because you keep trying to buy letter O's for a nickel.

...You see a spam email with the subject heading "my trick" and think "Abby Cadabby sent me something!"

...Your restaurant server asks if you prefer apple or raisin and you take it as an open invitation to discuss Christmas Toy vs. Secret Life of Toys

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Ah, the good ol' days of high school biology, where I pinned a picture of Kermit's head to the frog and called the fetal pig Miss Piggy. I don't think Pepe was around then, or I would've named the crawdad or whatever it was after him, LOL.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------
...if having a particularly exhausting day makes you think of what it must be like to be eaten by Big Mean Carl...

------------------------------------------------------------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------------------------------------------------
...if you would absolutely wear a button or a t-shirt which proclaimed, "Felt is Sexy!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

galagr

Reaction score
If you've got a strange feeling at night that there are snakes under your bed, appear in your dreams, then are there when you wake up.

If you feel like sitting down and singing "halfway down the stairs" on every staircase you walk up.

If you yell GALLIEO HOOP HOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whenever running.

Whenever you are served asparagus, you say "How about some purina dog chow instead?"