You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

unclematt

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if ever since you lost all the weight (that's me) you only buy new Muppet t-shirts that fit you.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
...if your idea of a perfect Friday night is a DiGiorno pizza and disc or two of Fraggle Rock. :excited:
Not a bad idea...I think my housemates are already fixing roasted chicken and salad instead of pizza... but I've only just started watching "FR" (missed out completely when it first aired) and have three more discs in season 1 to go. Hmm, if I get stuck with my writing again tonight that could be a fun way to work out of it! Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you knew certain merchandise was going to be released before an image was released. aka me with the pez for the new movie.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF you think the muppets are a crazy bunch, and they love to munch ON CELERY!!!!!!!! (LOL)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....if you'd love to see a deli open with Muppet-appropriate sandwiches. For instance, pickles and peanut butter is the Basic Gonzo...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Raquel Porkbelly: *beat* Pickles and peanut butter...? I think I'm expectin' a baby...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
newsmanfan said:
....if you'd love to see a deli open with Muppet-appropriate sandwiches. For instance, pickles and peanut butter is the Basic Gonzo...
That'd be cool, except eating a ham sandwich might be awkward

dwmckim

Reaction score
That'd be cool, except eating a ham sandwich might be awkward
Hey, if Piggy can order a Grand Slam in a Denny's commercial, an OMF can eat ham sandwiches at a Muppet-themed restaurant without feeling awkward.

But then again, if you're at a Muppet-themed restaurant to begin with, wouldn't an OMF be ordering an A La Peanut Butter Sandwich instead anyway?

dwmckim

Reaction score
...if whenever you see the word "Buffet" somewhere, it strikes you as "Muppet" at first glance.

...Upon hearing Pet Shop Boys' cover of Glad All Over, you think to yourself, "Cool - a 'Muppet song'!"
...You read a book with the sentence "Camilla chuckled" and first see it as "Camilla clucked."