What are the highest quality Fraggle plush?

Drtooth

Reaction score
EGAD! A doll with Sprocket's body and the face of Mr. Herriman of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
EGAD! A doll with Sprocket's body and the face of Mr. Herriman of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
Dr Tooth, you made me spit out my Dr. Pepper laughing at that comment. :big_grin: But where's his monocle?

Anywho, they look great, Muppet Fan Girl. I was wanting to pick up a Wembley for myself and one for a friend. :coy:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Thanks for those pics Muppet Fan Girl. Does anyone else thing that Gobo has way too much hair? I just think he looks a little odd.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Thanks for those pics Muppet Fan Girl. Does anyone else thing that Gobo has way too much hair? I just think he looks a little odd.
Now that you mention it, he does seem to be quite wealthy on the follicle department. Maybe he grew it out since Fraggle's cancellation? xD

dwmckim

Reaction score
All the better to reinact the "Don't you need a haircut, Boy?" scene from "Gobo's Discovery" with!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Yes! All you'd need is a Matt doll (which they have which is awesome) and roll his sleevs up.

I'm trying to decide if I should get a Mokey or Boober the next time I get one (if I decide to that is) does anyone have any thoughts?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dr Tooth, you made me spit out my Dr. Pepper laughing at that comment. :big_grin: But where's his monocle?
His unruly eyebrow hair ate it.

I've given them the benefit of the doubt on the others, and in no way the scrutiny that everyone else has been giving them, but their Sprocket is just off... The eyes and nose both have to be much bigger to really look like Sprocket. So far, I'm getting This out of him. Maybe if someone grooms those eyebrows and side whiskers, it would look a bit more like him as well.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
That was something I was wondering too, since every picture of the Manhattan Toy plushes I've seen is the exact same one. I did a Google image search and after looking through the same images many times (as well as some random images Google thought had something to do with Fraggle Rock, like a man in a donkey suit...) I found an image that shows the Wembley plush at an angle that lets us have a good look at the shape of his nose.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_9vmLarnfbgw/S3ritBHUjbI/AAAAAAAADLs/M1I9aoGeLpw/IMG_6890.JPG

I think he looks awesome and adorable, which is great because he was the first fraggle I intended to buy. Boober looks like his hair should be a little longer in front or something. I mean, I know the puppet doesn't have eyes, but his hair's supposed to kind of conceal that fact.
Here's a website that has some more other angle pics of the fraggles to go a long with the link Lotus posted. What's nice is it shows Red and Gobo as well and this is the first ever non-amazon pic I've seen of the Red Manhattan plush and it doesn't look to bad.

http://www.toughpigs.com/fair-play-2010/ The pics are near the bottom

Anyway, I found it helpful thought you guys might find it helpful as well.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I was browsing around on Amazon today and foundt his for anyone looking for Doozer plushes. These stood out to me for two reasons, the first becaus eI don't think I've seen them before and the second because Cotterpin's included in this set.

PS, something kinda funny about them is strictly speaking I think they're taller than actually Doozers.

http://www.amazon.com/Manhattan-Toy-Fraggle-Rock-Doozers/dp/B00477TM0G/ref=pd_sbs_t_18

If anybody cares.

Also, I got Red about a week ago and I love her!