Times that Kermit said the name Jim Henson?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Awesome, that's really good! And the mouth matched perfectly! I love when it all comes together like that. Good job! :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Seriously, I'm going to save this to my Favorites on YouTube, lol.

As one video editor to another, I say "Congrats!" :halo:

Dearth

Reaction score
Longer assemblage of clips from various episodes... still a work in progress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gigOfN7vYI

I already have something planned as a cutaway to fix that one jump cut of Kermit, I just haven't gotten around to ripping the necessary footage for that yet.

And I'm not 100% happy with the sound quality of the second "Jim Henson" dub, although I'm surprised the mouth movements work so well, since it was only a two-syllable name (Bruce Schwartz).

Oh and here's another quick test... the upload cuts off the last "M" noise, but it's present on my computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw5_A7KfOTE

The voice really is Richard Hunt's, lifted from 'The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson', though it almost sounds like someone doing an impression.

Alex

Dearth

Reaction score
Now then...

I need someone to tell me an episode of the Muppet Show, preferably Season 2 or up, where you see the theatre's audience laughing. Applauding would work ok, too, but a big belly laugh would work best.

I also want to say there are times with some sort of interactive singing going on, and they cut to the audience singing along. Anybody think of specific episodes with stuff like that?

Also, if anyone has the Jim Henson American Express commercial, preferably the one posted on YouTube by Ogilvy & Mather, I really need it in a format compatible with Windows Movie Maker. Like an Mpeg.

My email address is Ploovo241@aol.com

I did a quick test of the clip I need from the AmEx spot, just by aiming my videocamera at my iPod, and it cuts together really well, but the picture quality understandably goes a bit fuzzy and pixelly.

Alex

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Episode 204 has shots of the audiences singing along while Miss Piggy was singing "The Boy in the Gallery."

Dearth

Reaction score
OKay, my video is now almost ten minutes long and I'm very proud of some of the things I've cobbled together... but I've got a bad jump cut happening backstage and I need a cutaway. Once I splice this in, I can post it and let everyone see it.

Here's the clip I'm looking for... it's Statler and Waldorf looking down and commenting something along the lines of "You ever notice there are these long stretches where nothing happens on stage?"

Which I always thought was one of the funniest things they ever said.

Can't remember the episode though. Anyone help?

Alex

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Would this count from Henson's Place?

"Well I, I don't really I, I hear his name bandly about a lot. But I don't have any paticular rela-. I don't know him. I don't know who Henson is. He seems to have a hand in a lot of things around here but uh I don't paticularry know what that means.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw5_A7KfOTE

The voice really is Richard Hunt's, lifted from 'The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson', though it almost sounds like someone doing an impression.
I like that one, it definitely still sounds like him. :wink:

Would this count from Henson's Place?

"Well I, I don't really I, I hear his name bandly about a lot. But I don't have any paticular rela-. I don't know him. I don't know who Henson is. He seems to have a hand in a lot of things around here but uh I don't paticularry know what that means.
Oooo that's a good one! :smile: