New Muppet movie pics! Amy Adams! The Muppet Show Sign!

Quesal

Reaction score
wow those pics are really cool. have doubts at the moment if that is the real Electric Mayhem Bus...but that's subject to change

beaker

Reaction score
So amazing...not only to see all these set dressings, but finally the principle stars in character. Amy Adams looks even more gorgeous with the post pregnancy weight gain, her style/look reminding me of a starlet from the 50's. Seeing the backshot of
Amy, Segal and "Walter" walking together is seriously cool.

It's beginning to get more and more clear just how much of a "fan" dream project this whole undertaking is. I mean just the premise of an obsessed fan going to try and find the Muppets Studio is just way beyond awesome

Wouldnt it be insane if in the first act Walter is checking on a Muppet Central like forum site with other obsessed fans? Given Walter's obession, I wouldnt be surprised if there is a scene that will be just that.

wow those pics are really cool. have doubts at the moment if that is the real Electric Mayhem Bus...but that's subject to change
Correct. For years the real Electric Mayhem had been on ebay for a few thousand dollars if I recall, until a private buyer snagged it. (It shoulda belonged in the Smithsoneon, but oh well) I remember in 98, 99 and 2000 a number of threads on Muppet Central about pooling money together to buy up the bus.

Mupp

Reaction score
It's beginning to get more and more clear just how much of a "fan" dream project this whole undertaking is. I mean just the premise of an obsessed fan going to try and find the Muppets Studio is just way beyond awesome.
I agree. :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Correct. For years the real Electric Mayhem had been on ebay for a few thousand dollars if I recall, until a private buyer snagged it. (It shoulda belonged in the Smithsoneon, but oh well) I remember in 98, 99 and 2000 a number of threads on Muppet Central about pooling money together to buy up the bus.
I believe I quote the great Dr. Henry Jones Jr.: "It belongs in a museum!"

Awesome to see these pictures! I so love Amy Adams and Jason Segel, and I'm ecstatic that they're in with the Muppets. The only difficulty is going to be seeing these spy pics for a year and not being able to see the movie!

:excited:

beaker

Reaction score
I believe I quote the great Dr. Henry Jones Jr.: "It belongs in a museum!"

Awesome to see these pictures! I so love Amy Adams and Jason Segel, and I'm ecstatic that they're in with the Muppets. The only difficulty is going to be seeing these spy pics for a year and not being able to see the movie!

:excited:
True...normally for big tentpole movies Im excited about(Dark Knight, Tron Legacy, etc) I'll see a few onset pics and youtube spycam stuff when production first begins. But then I will purposefully avoid news/pics/video for the course of the year and a half or more until the film comes out. However, with "The Muppets", I wanna soak up every little photo and tidbit that comes out!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I...it...Muppets...Amy Adams...Gary...Walter...studio...actually...happening...can't...bear...strain!

*EXPLODES FROM EXCITEMENT*​

*Pant* *Pant*

Okay, I'm better.

zns

Reaction score
It's going to be a wonderful Christmas next year. :smile::smile::smile:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Everybody sing :sing::

It's the most wonderful time of next year!
With Muppets a-bounding,
It will be astounding,
When it finally gets here!
It's the most wonderful time of next year!

Beauregard

Reaction score
The people who bought the bus actually used to take it to weddings and fairs and things, and that story unfortunately actually ended with the bus accidently catching fire a few years back...sad but true, they popped in here to tell us.

As for the photos: *stunned*