Kermit & Beauregard backstage

Katzi428

Reaction score
There are 2 backstage skits involving Kermit & Beauregard that I remember that I don't remember from which Muppet Show episode they're from. (Sorry for the run on sentence. ) One was Kermit telling Beau that backstage was a mess & to use some elbow grease! Some sketch came on.Then Beauregard told Kermit that he could find any elbow grease. (For some reason,Kermit was at the top of the stairs.) So Beauregard told Kermit that he used axle grease!So we saw Kermit falling down the stairs!
Sketch 2:
Beau had some kind of slippers. I remember Kermit saying,"Let me get my flippers into these slippers."
Beau:These are non- slippers."
Some kind of conversation went on with them & Kermit's body started going around & around in the sliippers.
If anyone can help,I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!:smile:

David French

Reaction score
There are 2 backstage skits involving Kermit & Beauregard that I remember that I don't remember from which Muppet Show episode they're from. (Sorry for the run on sentence. ) One was Kermit telling Beau that backstage was a mess & to use some elbow grease! Some sketch came on.Then Beauregard told Kermit that he could find any elbow grease. (For some reason,Kermit was at the top of the stairs.) So Beauregard told Kermit that he used axle grease!So we saw Kermit falling down the stairs!
Sketch 2:
Beau had some kind of slippers. I remember Kermit saying,"Let me get my flippers into these slippers."
Beau:These are non- slippers."
Some kind of conversation went on with them & Kermit's body started going around & around in the sliippers.
If anyone can help,I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!:smile:
That's the main backstage plot from the Helen Reddy episode.

Katzi428

Reaction score
That's the main backstage plot from the Helen Reddy episode.
Thanks David! I'll have to watch it again!:smile: I was looking at the descriptions of Season 4 & 5's episodes on Muppet Wiki not having any luck. Helen Reddy was in Season 3.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Oh, I remember that scene! I noticed that Beauregard didn't slip after stepping out of the shoes. LOL!

Kermit: What is the secret of these miracle shoes?

Beauregard: Oh, there's no secret. I just nailed 'em to the floor!