Late Night Buffet clip!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd say more Dinotrain than Sid, but yeah... I'm shocked the Doozer thing didn't take off, since they usually manage to get the CGI stuff out there. Unless they were (snicker) waiting for the movie.

This is the reason why I no longer have any negativity against Disney's Muppet Ownership....

like how many projects were only half done? They either have half done projects or not done at all projects, and they really should focus on key stuff... not have a line of plans that never happen... that causes the stuff that could happen to fail as well.

Seriously, they need to make more YT originals.

beaker

Reaction score
I'd say more Dinotrain than Sid, but yeah... I'm shocked the Doozer thing didn't take off, since they usually manage to get the CGI stuff out there. Unless they were (snicker) waiting for the movie.

This is the reason why I no longer have any negativity against Disney's Muppet Ownership....

like how many projects were only half done? They either have half done projects or not done at all projects, and they really should focus on key stuff... not have a line of plans that never happen... that causes the stuff that could happen to fail as well.

Seriously, they need to make more YT originals.
It's hard to imagine this point, from a decade ago. On MC back then, a lot of us had a strong virulent "keep the mouse hands off Kermit!" attitude. We were overjoyed when JHC bought the Muppets back from EM.TV in may 2003.

We never could have imagined that JHC would have sunk into oblivion in a number of ways, or that Disney(tho taking quite their sweet time) would engineer a very special comeback in a big way.

JHC reminds me of me in a lot of ways, least modern JHC. Always telling friends about creative projects I plan to do, but rarely ever finishing or even starting on them.

Dearth

Reaction score
Oh goodness, those characters couldn't be farther apart.
Maybe it's just Del in drag as a nanny in that one clip that makes me think of Howard.

Where can I find other clips of Del where he's speaking in his regular voice?

Alex

Dearth

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah, now I see what a distinct character he is... but when he dresses in drag, his inner Howard Tubman comes out just a smidge.

Alex