Walmart: Muppet Merchandise

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just thought I'd point out that I was at Walmart yesterday and bought a kermit ski cap for only $10! It is aweseome:smile:

Davina

Reaction score
ooh, i've got that too.. love it! and my grand daughter keeps stealing it (she'll be 3 nest month..) so I think she's getting her own for her birthday... hehe

beakerfan76

Reaction score
They have a load of Muppet shirts (Animal at a DJ deck, Kermit with headphones, Bert "I'm not impressed", ect), and for good prices.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really like that Animal shirt... but I kinn'a wish they had it in a different color. Neon yellow isn't really me... and it hurts my eyes. :halo:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I really like that Animal shirt... but I kinn'a wish they had it in a different color. Neon yellow isn't really me... and it hurts my eyes. :halo:
i alctually thought the same thing when i saw it, such a random color to pick and bright

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's supposed to be retro late 80's. That's for sure. I remember seeing a lot of shirts that color when I was younger... and a LOT of neon looking things. Oh man, I loved my late 80's early 90's Neon crayons...

But on a shirt, it really doesn't flatter a lot of people. I do hope they use the same design on something more eye friendly... like gray or black or even light blue. There's such a run on Animal shirts and all, but I do like the design on that one.