Help Identifying this Muppet?

SteveNoden

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm a total newbie here and have just posted a brief introduction in the new members section. This looks like a totally cool place to hang.

I've been a Henson fan since I was very little and it's never worn off! I'm now 37 ! :smile:

I was wondering if you guys could offer me some help. I bought something on ebay last month, mainly because I liked the look of it. The seller states that it's an original Muppet from either The Muppet Show or Sesame Street.

To be honest, it doesn't matter to me really, as I've bought it because I love the character, but I was wondering if any of you recognise him from a particular show. If so, could you comment?

I'm a designer living in the UK and a couple of years ago, I was privileged to have an original Fraggle Muppet in my house for a few weeks while I built a display for him to sit on. It was great!

Anyway, here's the link to my puppet. Any help would be very appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....99286&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_3920wt_1109

Sincerely, Steve

muppetperson

Reaction score
Must be over 90 days since you bought it as the link no longer works.Can you take a picture of it and post it here?What sort of original Fraggle did you have? Are you talking original toy or original screen used puppet? Cool if you got an actual Fraggle!

Rose

Reaction score
This is the message I got.

This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available.

• <LI class=subMsg-bulletPadd>Please check that you've entered the correct item number
  • Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing

Rose

Reaction score
This ' puppet ' to me just looks like a generic whatever puppet like those used for Sunday school. It looks very nice but I wouldn't say he's a Muppety Puppet, Looks like one of those ' One Way Street ' puppets but I could be wrong. :smile:

Gerbert

Reaction score
Steve, You've been Scammed.. That Puppet was NEVER used in Muppet Productions.. It was Made by Puppet Productions (Puppets Inc) Sorry.. It is Not used from a Muppet Show.. My cousin ordered it from Puppet Productions when They were Opened.. Sorry Man.. That was NOT used In a Muppet Style Production or In the Muppet Show or Sesame Street... that's why I don't use ebay anymore...

SteveNoden

Reaction score
Oh well. Thanks for your input. Although I have been 'scammed' as such, I still got the Muppet at an absolute steal of a price. So at the very least, I have a good puppet for not alot of cash.

Thanks again for your efforts and interest.

Steve