New Henson GSN show: Late Night Liars

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I'll be honest, the show is really growing on me. I really think the puppets, especially the Weasel and Cashmere, are really great likable characters even if they don't get the chance to shine in the development department. If it weren't for the whole Henson/Disney ownership issues, I'd love to see the five characters of Late Night Liars incorporated into the Muppet troupe as characters to introduce during a new primetime show if it ever comes (then again, I've said the same thing about Tutter and Treelo). The scripting I have no problem with, nobody ever said that all the HA shows have to be improv. I think by the end of the season they'll finally have something.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I dunno about you, but I REALLY loved the line:

"I'll stupid blonde you to death, just like Elizabeth!"

Really... they need to get on the entire cast of that show MORE, especially her. Except Whoopie that is... I still like her.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I loved the latest episode. Now I know where the "Big P****" Rap comes from.

ploobis

Reaction score
I don't know if anybody noticed but Victor Yerrid played the cop who was going through Cashmere's bag.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I enjoyed the latest episode. I loved the opening with Shelly compleaning about Justin Biber.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Sorry about talking about the latest episode now, but I was on vacation. And I saw it tonight when I got home. I liked it. I cracked up at the ending.