Haunted Mansion-Madame Leota's Ring

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, I've been reading this book on the secrets of Walt Disney World recently, and I found this one paragraph on Madame Leota's ring just outside of the Haunted Mansion attraction. I heard that it was recently removed during the refurbishment, and I was wondering if any of you had seen it or have pictures of it. Also, if you have asked a cast member about the story behind it, feel free to share whatever their version of it was.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Are you talking about the ringlike outcropping of stones that are not rully that visible after they installed a ramp for wheelchair access?

What I'd truly want to find is a researchable source stating all 999 Happy Haunts dwelling within the mansion. *sigh*

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Huh? Are you talking about the ringlike outcropping of stones that are not rully that visible after they installed a ramp for wheelchair access?
I don't think so. According to the book it was a piece of metal broken off a pole or something that was embedded into the cement. The diamond was a piece that broke off a tool while trying to remove it.

What I'd truly want to find is a researchable source stating all 999 Happy Haunts dwelling within the mansion. *sigh*
Yes, that would be very interesting.