Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Cantus-Of course. I'll catch you later. (Walks off, playing his magic pipe)

Katzi428

Reaction score
coming in Hi everyone
Rosita:Hi Kathy.
Prairie:Hi Ka..Kath..what happened?
Grover: Oh my goodness Kathy!Your neck!
Chef lapses into Swedish that none of us can understand
Rosita:Kathy...were you in an accident?
They all start talking at once ,including Chef's Swedish that none of us can understand
holding up hands OK..everybody calm down.I'm fine. I wasn't in an accident. The pain management doctor just had to do something different. That's all.
Grover:But Kathy!I thought you were having headaches!
Yes Grover...I was.
Grover:But what does that have to do with your neck?
Well you know that tube inside me that's in my head?
Grver:Yes.
Well it goes from my headmotioningdown into my neck again motioning into my stomach. But the pain was actually starting right herepointing to a couple of spots on my neck and it made the pain go up into my head.So the doctor had to put what are called pain blockers into my neck.That's why the small band-aids are there!I'm fine!
Prairie:Are you still going to have bad headaches?
Don't think so!:big_grin:
Rosita:Fantastico!
my friends all hug me
Chef:Ooh Kethy!I'm soo heppy fur yoo!But I huv a queschin fur yu. Did it hurt wen dose ducturs put dose pain thungs in yu?
Unfortunately yeah,Chef.But I'll live.As long as there's no more headaches,I'm peachy!
Chef:stick_out_tongue:eechy?Like da frut?
Oh!Sorry! No..I mean..I'll be fine.
Chef:Ooh!Gud!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Me-(Notices the group) Hey, some people I haven't met yet. Hi there.
Well hi! Welcome to Hensonville!Sorry we never greeted you before. I'm Kathy (the nickname Katzi is only a nickname I picked out for Muppet Central. Kind of a long story on that) And these are my room mates!
Prairie:Hi!I'm Prairie Dawn!I like to write plays & hang out with my friends.
Rosita:Hola!Yo soy

nudging Rosita
Rosita:Oops!Sorry!Hi..I'm Rosita. I used to live in Mexico but now I live here. I have to remember that not everyone here speaks Spanish. giggles
Grover:Hello there! I am Grover and I love making new friends!puts out a hand to shake
Chef:Hellu!I'm der Svedish Chef and I make der nummer nummers fur everywun!
So far the Chef hasn't given us anything gross.His cooking is actually delicious! We also have Gaffer the cat.motioning towards a sleeping orangeish ball of fur. So who are you guys?

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-Nice to meet you guys. (Shakes Grover's hand) I think you and I are going to be great friends, Chef, seeing as I'm a bit of a cook myself. I'm not an Emerl, but I'm good. The name's James by the way, and this is Wembley, Simon Soundman, Mokey, and Cantus is outside somewhere.

Wembley-Hi there!

Mokey-Hello.

Simon-I think I recognize Grover. Aren't you the guy who worked at Charlie's? Remember the (Chicken noises) sandwich?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Me-Nice to meet you guys. (Shakes Grover's hand) I think you and I are going to be great friends, Chef, seeing as I'm a bit of a cook myself. I'm not an Emerl, but I'm good. The name's James by the way, and this is Wembley, Simon Soundman, Mokey, and Cantus is outside somewhere.

Wembley-Hi there!

Mokey-Hello.

Simon-I think I recognize Grover. Aren't you the guy who worked at Charlie's? Remember the (Chicken noises) sandwich?
Grover:Oh yes...I do remember you! I'm still working at Charlie's.Nice to see you again. I will do my best not to mess up your order again.
Hi Wembley and Mokey! Red lives in one of the houses around here.You'll have to let Cantus know too. Check with Ed. And I'm not sure where Gobo lives. Nice to meet you too James!I'll let you and Chef talk shop about cooking.
Chef:Huh?Whut's talk shop?
Oh..it means talk about the things you have in common with cooking.
Chef:Ooh! Wel..I almoost made frog legs wunce. But I tried using Kurmit's littul nefoo Robin.And boy did Kurmit get mad!
And we're not going to make anything like turtle soup or anything to do with catsright Chef? glaring at Chef
Chef:Right Kethy.I tole you. I no cook kitty cets.They too cute an fuzzee. An no cookin tertuls
Very good.:wink:
the rest of the group talks with our guests

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-I'm more of a grilling man myself. I can make a pretty good burger.

Simon-That's good. I know you are a very polite waiter. I don't see why my brother says bad things about you.

Mokey-I heard Red is around here, but I haven't seen her yet.

Wembley-Me neither.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (at a small park with her dogs)

Pearl (still waitressing at Everybody Eats)

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-I'ma go take a little stroll. You guys want to come with me?

Cantus-Okay.

Simon-Count me in. (Count's laugh)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Bear and Sarah (Kelly's Labrador Retrievers, run up to Sammy and stop just short of glomping Sammy, licking him on the face)

Kelly (carefully walks over due to back aches): Hi, guys! Wasn't exepecting anyone over here this late in the evening. Parks get kinda quiet after a certain hour. How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.