Stuffed & Unstrung! (Puppet Up in New York!)

beaker

Reaction score
Not sure why they changed the name from Puppet Up, but THIS is where Henson and Muppets belong: the big apple!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Seems like they changed the name for marketing reasons. Maybe they found the word "puppet" in the title turned people off, maybe they wanted a fresh start so that audiences knew this wasn't a rerun of previous Puppet Up material, maybe the Puppet Up title is legally tied to different backters, maybe they just liked this name better. Whatever the reason, this looks like good stuff. I hope they travel to San Francisco. We'd love this!

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's just a new "theme" the latest shows are built around; like a different opening number mainly plus new sketch categories, puppets, etc. Same format but new elements to keep it fresh.

beaker

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's just a new "theme" the latest shows are built around; like a different opening number mainly plus new sketch categories, puppets, etc. Same format but new elements to keep it fresh.
Well it's good to see the HA! brand kept alive. I just want some merchandise!

Wiseman

Reaction score
Wow

Puppet Up coming to NYC under a new name at the Union Square theatre. That's interesting, and it's arrival date of St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) makes it good material for a birthday present for a very important person, the person is question of course being myself, I'll see if I can get my wife to arrange this as a birthday present. :smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
Me and the folks are gonna try to see one of the shows in either April or May.

I've always wanted to see one of the Henson Puppet Improve shows on stage!