Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on "Cake Boss"

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget that this Monday night, January 18, Sesame Street will be appearing on TLC's program "Cake Boss" starring Buddy Valastro at 8 pm central, 9 pm eastern.

The official listing says that "Everyone at the bakery couldn't be more thrilled to make a cake for Sesame Street's 40th anniversary but this cake is no walk in the park and problems arise early. Buddy also creates a very special surprise for his favorite Sesame Street character."

Ryan ("theprawncracker") reports that Cookie Monster will be receiving a large cookie, so we'll have to wait to see what happens. Last July, Sesame Street cakes were made on the show "Challenge" to highlight Sesame's 40 years.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yessh, this guy's nuts! He's already started yelling at his crew! I know it's Sesame Street and all, but he's overreacting.

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
Yessh, this guy's nuts! He's already started yelling at his crew! I know it's Sesame Street and all, but he's overreacting.
Thats just the way they work... I bet alot of it is for the camera.... they are very emotional. Its actually a fun show.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I must say :insatiable: appearance in the show is very funny and just like him to act this way around the cast.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Good gravy the whole cast, and i mean the WHOLE cast and crew is there. :wisdom:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I LOVED Cookie wheeling the tray of cookies away! And the brief part with Telly and Zoe was great too!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I don't watch the show, often except for this particular episode. I agree that the guy is nuts! Still, it's an honor for them to make a cake for something as special as Sesame Street and the finished product was awesome! I especially loved it when Cookie Monster took the large cookie away from everyone else! :super:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, the last segment of the show was just fantastic. It was great seeing all the cast - even Loretta Long, Bob McGrath, Jerry Nelson and many other Sesame team members from behind-the-scenes got some screen time. Great stuff.

:insatiable: