The Muppets on Extreme Makeover: 1/3/2010

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well so far the Disney Christmas Parade has been 100% Muppet-less despite plugs left and right for Give a Day, Get a Disney Day. But at least they've shown the Muppets in THREE commercials so far: the Give a Day ads with James Denton and Taye Diggs plus a commercial for the upcoming Extreme Makeover Muppet episode - looks like this will be the most Muppety of their appearances on the show to date! Muppets shown were Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Camilla, Bunson and Beaker.

spcglider

Reaction score
Well so far the Disney Christmas Parade has been 100% Muppet-less despite plugs left and right for Give a Day, Get a Disney Day. But at least they've shown the Muppets in THREE commercials so far: the Give a Day ads with James Denton and Taye Diggs plus a commercial for the upcoming Extreme Makeover Muppet episode - looks like this will be the most Muppety of their appearances on the show to date! Muppets shown were Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Camilla, Bunson and Beaker.
I was on-set for the shooting of this particular Home Makeover... I was honored to provide some special props for the Muppets!

I won't release any "spoilers", but I can tell you, if the final show is one tenth as entertaining as what I saw going on there, you're all going to laugh your heads off! It'll be a great show... and the folks who are getting the new house are absolutely deserving!

And personally, it was an absolute thrill to meet all the Muppet mains: Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Bill Baretta, Matt Vogel, and the Muppet support staff! They are all great, lovely people!

-Gordon :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm all for Matt Vogel getting more involved!