Share Your Whatnot Pics Here!

King Rupert

Reaction score
how does the quality stack up to a professional style puppet on these?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
This is a screencapture of the WhatNot I created yesterday. He's traveling by Studebaker from the Big Apple to my house, so who knows how long it will take him to get here! :excited:

I think I'm going to call him "Hugh Betcha"... since he kinds looks like a game show host to me. :super:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48881453@N06/4475551151/
He looks awesome! I think he'd be like a muppetized version of a game show host like Bob Barker (of course Bob Barker has white hair, but doesn't wear glasses!)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Thread bump.

I just got my whatnot last week when we went to New York. It was really fun and the people working there were great! They even gave me a "Kermit's 50th Anniversary" pin that you can see pinned on the jacket. :smile:

http://s622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/aly_gelflinggirl/?action=view&current=Whatnot.jpg

I'm still trying to think of a name for her, though. (Maybe the fact that the CD just happened to be lying there on the couch in the corner of the camera frame is a sign. Maybe I'm just crazy. Eh, most likely the second one and/or both. :crazy:)

Alvin

Reaction score
Cool puppet....maybe it's me though...all of the whatnots i have seen seem like they are so poor quality....Muppets and whatnots are supposed to be fleece and good quality...what are they made of...and are they heavy to operate? or are they lightweight?

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
The quality is very very good... It's a custom toy at the end of the day, so you're not going to get a truely professional puppet or Muppet. Overall pretty lightweight too. So as far as toy puppets go they are the greatest mouth puppets manufactured. They are fleece, but not "antron", that would probably bump the price by a hundred, hahaha...
Highly recomended for the Muppet fan and puppet fan.