Muppets to appear at Rockefeller Center Wednesday, Dec. 2nd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
According to Muppets Studio's Facebook and Twitter:

"See The Electric Mayhem and Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo, and Pepe perform on CHRISTMAS IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER Wed 12/2 8/7c NBC"

The Electric Mayhem? On TV? Yeah... this is SO worth checking out!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! OH! That was fantastic. I love Rizzo's rough edged voice paired with Gonzo's sweetheart voice. And Fozzie's voice against Piggy's, etc. This was beautiful and something I could totally imagine them randomly doing in front of the Christmas Tree with or without a crowd!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
A quick warning to anyone who might jump on this, it appears from this footage that Kermit may not be puppeteered by Steve here. Probably because Rizzo is more prominently featured. Both are voiced by Steve, so don't panic!

:stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
A quick warning to anyone who might jump on this, it appears from this footage that Kermit may not be puppeteered by Steve here. Probably because Rizzo is more prominently featured. Both are voiced by Steve, so don't panic!

:stick_out_tongue:
*laughs* You rock, Super Scoot. :wink:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
isnt that the song off the red and green christmas though...looking at dave he doesnt seem to be moving his lips

theprawncracker

Reaction score
isnt that the song off the red and green christmas though...looking at dave he doesnt seem to be moving his lips
It is, but it has parts for Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, and Pepe added in. It's not a total rehash.

Rendal

Reaction score
In the rehearsal footage, it looked like David Rudman was doing Fozzie, as Eric was probably doing Piggy.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
It is, but it has parts for Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, and Pepe added in. It's not a total rehash.
very true...kinda just slipped my mind...you always steer me the right way prawn :stick_out_tongue:

cant wait to see the final thing

Status
Not open for further replies.