Hi,
I happen to be new to this forum. It looks very interesting. Anyways, I found out that puppet productions has been closed down. I really liked their puppets. I was wondering if by any chance you know where I can find puppets that are very similar to the ones that puppet productions would make. Its for a ministry that I am in and I wanted to get new puppets. Thanks
I happen to be new to this forum. It looks very interesting. Anyways, I found out that puppet productions has been closed down. I really liked their puppets. I was wondering if by any chance you know where I can find puppets that are very similar to the ones that puppet productions would make. Its for a ministry that I am in and I wanted to get new puppets. Thanks
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
