The Random Fun Facts Thread

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
There was snow on the ground in 49 states last Friday, however, it is possible to snow in some parts of Hawaii.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am going to be the 20th poster ever to hit 7,000 posts. Maybe that is not so useless.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
George Washington Carver did NOT invent peanut butter, contrary to popular belief, however, he did invent the first peanut butter cookie recipe. :insatiable::insatiable::insatiable:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Most of the pies used in Three Stooges shorts were shaving cream with ketchup(!) used for "color".

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Chuck E. Cheese's was founded by the one and only Nolan Bushnell in 1977 and Chuck E. himself was 'transformed' into a mouse (He was originally a cigar-smoking Bronx rat) in 1995 when the showtapes (the tapes for the animatronic shows) were being produced by Disney, what were considered by CEC fans as 'garbage'!

"Down in Fraggle Rock. (Dunt!)"- (Last part of Fraggle Rock theme.)

unclematt

Reaction score
I went to a Chuck E. Cheese way before 1995. My cousin accidentally pulled his tail off.

Kiki

Reaction score
Pink Floyd used some of the proceeds from the album Dark Side of the Moon to help fund the making of the movie, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Just another reason to love The Floyd. :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:

unclematt

Reaction score
The person that Babe Ruth replaced in right field for the Yankees was George Halas. George Halas was the original owner of the Chicago Bears.

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Pink Floyd used some of the proceeds from the album Dark Side of the Moon to help fund the making of the movie, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Just another reason to love The Floyd. :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:
Of course! Who doesn't love the Floyd?

I'm waiting to get the SACD version of DSOTM.

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Innovative singer/songwriter/guitarist Gram Parsons's birth name was Cecil Ingram Connor III.