Kermit on Good Morning America?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Apparently Kermit appeared on Good Morning America this morning. Did anyone see this? Can they confirm if it was Steve or Artie? Surely it'll appear on GMA's website soon enough..

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
It looks like I missed a very cool Muppet TV appearance. :sympathy: I was probably at school when it came on. :stick_out_tongue:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Apparently Kermit appeared on Good Morning America this morning. Did anyone see this? Can they confirm if it was Steve or Artie? Surely it'll appear on GMA's website soon enough..
Well, that answers my previous question. I'll have to look for that.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Rats

Not yet? Well, I guess I should check the GMA website instead of looking for a link here. Lol. I was sort of thinking it would be up by now.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, it's been a couple of days and it's still not up yet. They must have missed it on the website. This is a big disappointment. :mad:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was in e-mails with someone who pointed out that it was Steve's performance.

All this Steve vs. Artie talk is SO OLD now, gang. Isn't it? I mean, we KNOW Artie isn't a permanent replacement. It was temporary. It's ridiculous for folks to keep going on about something that is over, even at other sites where they are wishing he were dead when it's the conversational topic that should be, by now, dead.

I doubt this is the kind of behavior Jim Henson would feel his worked invoked in people.

But, it was Steve in Minnesota, apparently, discussing the upcoming Home Makeover show. Probably a tie-in with the volunteer commercials we saw on the Diz sites.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, I'd love to see it, too. I don't know why they aren't putting it up on the site yet.

I love the Muppets and appreciate ANYTHING they'll give us; especailly more of the Muppets.com stuff and youtube videos they've done.