Studio DC DVD in widescreen

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I think the Studio DC DVD should be in widescreen. It would look much better that way. Who else agrees with me?

muppets2

Reaction score
yea it would look better in widescreen(but why would disney go through all the trobule to do that?)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think Letters too Santa would be better to have in widescreen (is that DVD in widescreen?), and also in blu-ray.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Letters too Santa would be better to have in widescreen (is that DVD in widescreen?), and also in blu-ray.
Letters to Santa is in widescreen (we're talking about the DVD release here). There is no Blu-Ray release unfortunately.

My hunch is that the the first Muppet Blu-Ray disc will likely be for the new movie, "The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made", which is several years away at this point. Maybe some of the classic films will see a Blu-Ray re-release around that same timeframe as well. I'd love to see a properly re-mastered and restored version of The Muppet Movie on Blu-Ray in the near future.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
My hunch is that the the first Muppet Blu-Ray disc will likely be for the new movie, "The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made"...... I'd love to see a properly re-mastered and restored version of The Muppet Movie on Blu-Ray in the near future.
Hear Hear!

Honestly, there is no comparison when it comes to Blu-ray vs DVD.

I cannot wait for BD (blu-ray disc) releases of our favourite movies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
you can afford blue-ray?
My laptop can play blue-ray DVDs.

Speaking of the movies, this would have been a good year to release The Muppet Movie on blu-ray, and maybe promote it as a 30th anniversary release. It's a shock that Disney doesn't seem to want to celebrate the anniversaries of individual Muppet production, yet there's gonna be a 10th anniversary DVD release of a Winnie the Pooh christmas special (I forget the title)?

muppets2

Reaction score
My laptop can play blue-ray DVDs.

Speaking of the movies, this would have been a good year to release The Muppet Movie on blu-ray, and maybe promote it as a 30th anniversary release. It's a shock that Disney doesn't seem to want to celebrate the anniversaries of individual Muppet production, yet there's gonna be a 10th anniversary DVD release of a Winnie the Pooh christmas special (I forget the title)?
really? wow good idea about the muppet movie blu-ray:big_grin: