Noticed Something that hadn't been answered

muppet baby

Reaction score
While watching a longer screen version of Muppet Caper, I notice a few things during Happyness Hotel.

One, Dr.Teeth is SOMEHOW IMBEDDED IN THE WALL BEHIND LIPS!

Two, Rowlf sticks around and listens to the Mayhem band, a very rare scene to see three of Jim's Muppet Show characters in one place, especially the ones most used by him.

Three, when the band marches towards the group for the finale, Lips seems to have no trumpet in his hand. I remember someone here asking does he have the trumpet glued to his hand a few years back, but, apparently not, since he doesn't have it in his hand during this number.

Four, during the scene where Rowlf dances behind Scooter after Rizzo sings his verse...Is Janice FLOATING ABOUT TWELVE FEET OFF THE GROUND!

Five, in that same scene, Gaffer even sings along with the group.

Six, Lewis Kazagger is precent, but not the Newsman. Odd.

7, this has nothing to do with Happyness Hotel, but Lips has a speaking line in the movie! Before Night Life.

Floyd: THERE THEY ARE!
Scooter/Lew: Ho ho ho!
Floyd: Kermit and his NEEEEEW Flame!
Janice: Fer sure.
Zoot: Hubba hubba!
Lips: DING DING!

I listened to it twenty times, and it so sounds like Steve, and the only other muppets present with raspy voices are Floyd, who was to busy laughing, Dr.Teeth, who just laughed, Animal who was laughing, Rowlf who was on the other side of the bus, Rizzo, who wasn't there, and it only leaves Lips. So he has two lines in a movie! Not just in the credits!
These are neat things to noitce i think i am going to watch the movie and see if i can see these things . IT is my faverite henson movie after all . i have seen it so many times i am surpristed that i have not seen any of it LOL :smile::embarrassed:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Another odd thing, the Courtosy Car, or the Bus as people call it, how come near the start, Lew's on the side with Rowlf, Chef, Beaker, Bunsen, Scooter, and Pops, but then, when the bus gets rolling and rocking, he's on the driver's side all by himself, while Rowlf, Scooter, Gonzo, Beu, Fozzie, Chicken, Rats, Chef, Beaker, Bunsen, Piggy and Kermit are on the other side?
Two words: Fish smell